🎶 Mixtape Monday: Captain Carrot 🎶

Welcome to the first Mixtape Monday of April! Last week we put together a fantastic playlist for rhe lord of Apokolips, Darkseid:

Darkseid Playlist
  • “Baby Shark”, by PINKFONG
  • “Cult of Personality”, by Living Colour
  • “A View to a Kill”, by Duran Duran
  • “The Imperial March”, by John Williams
  • “ANTI-LIFE”, Health and Tyler Bates
  • “Anna”, by Norma Jean (feat. Garrett Russell)
  • “King of the World”, by Toto
  • “Don’t Stop Me Now”, by Queen
  • “A Touch of Evil”, by Judas Priest
  • “Evil Walks”, by AC/DC
  • “Brain Damage”, by Pink Floyd
  • “King of the Whole Damn World”, by The Brian Setzer Orchestra
  • “Highway to Hell”, by AC/DC
  • “Black Hole Sun”, by Soundgarden
  • “I Am…I Said”, by Neil Diamond
  • “Burning Inside”, by Ministry
  • “Evil Lives in Me”, by Darkseid
  • “I Wanna Destroy You”, by The Soft Boys
  • “Am I Evil?”, by Diamond Head
  • “Hell Awaits”, by Slayer
  • “Run to the Hills”, by Iron Maiden
  • “Seek & Destroy”, by Metallica
  • “The Sounds of Silence”, by Simon & Garfunkel
  • “Shot In The Dark”, by Big Time Rush
  • “On the Dark Side”, by John Cafferty
  • “Viva la Vida”, by Coldplay
  • “World Destruction”, by Time Zone
  • “Am I Evil?”, by Metallica
  • “When Worlds Collide”, by Powerman 5000
  • “Divine Thing”, by The Soup Dragons
  • “Another Bites the Dust”, by Queen
**This Week's Theme: Captain Carrot** =

This week’s playlist is for a hero who could be starring in a series with Darkseid-Captain Carrot! What songs do you think Rodney Rabbit would love listening to on his down time? Share your choices with us, below!

I feel like if there was a Captain Carrot cartoon (which there really should be), the theme song would at least be inspired by this:

Due to the high volume of submissions and the limited number of hours in a day, we’ll be selecting two songs from each member, but feel free to share as many as you like!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! We’ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the list of tunes, two from each user, collected from the week before. And if our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

11 Likes

:grinning:I use to listen to Rappin Rabbit as a kid, I think it’s a perfect fit for Captain Carrot! :carrot::rabbit2:

7 Likes

That is a good fit, I like it! :rabbit:

4 Likes

“At The Hop”, by Danny & the Juniors

5 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

I just found out it’s National Carrot Day, which I’m thrilled about. How’s that for unintentional great timing?

7 Likes
5 Likes

This is a hard one because there aren’t a lot of songs I can think of that has that cartoon quality. But hey, here’s a pretty awesome “rabbit” song that could work for a fight sequence with him, I guess.

6 Likes

You’re right, this one’s a bit of a challenge. However, I believe I found a good one:

6 Likes

Oh yeah, this is what I was looking for!

And as a bonus:

7 Likes

@keath I was just listening to this the other day! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hmm. This is difficult and for my favorite comic book series. How about Swing the Mood by Jive Bunny and the Mixmasters.

It’s the first rabbit song I thought of.

And in Honor of National Carrot Day, The National Carrot Day Anthem.

6 Likes

Don’t know anything about Captain Carrot but this one came to mind just because it had rabbit in the title.

6 Likes

obvious, but the Zoo Crew comic was a laugh riot

5 Likes

Happy DCUniversarry @LaserPuff!!!

4 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks! I didn’t even realize it till I posted. :house_of_horror: :0_scooby_doo_1:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @LaserPuff, I hope you have/had a great day. :smiley: :tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thank you! :thumbs_up_batman:

6 Likes