🎶 Mixtape Monday: Blue & Gold 🎶

Welcome to another installment of Mixtape Monday! Last week, we kicked off the new Peacemaker series with a Peacemaker playlist:

Peacemaker Playlist
  • “Give Peace a Chance”, by Plastic Ono Band
  • “(What’s So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding”, by Shovels & Rope
  • “Kickstart My Heart”, by Mötley CrĂĽe
  • “Ride”, by twenty one pilots
  • “Peace”, by Demon Hunter
  • “Peace Sells… but Who’s Buying?”, by Megadeth
  • “Bang Bang - My Baby Shot me Down” by The Danish National Symphony Orchestra & Tuva Semmingsen
  • “Do Ya Wanna Taste It” .by Wig Wam
  • “The American Way”, from Holy Musical B@man!
  • “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap”, by AC/DC
  • “Holy Wars… The Punishment Due”, by Megadeth
  • “The Time Is Now”, by John Cena and Tha Trademarc
  • “Bodies”, by Drowning Pool
  • “Torn in Two”, by Breaking Benjamin
  • “Folsom Prison Blues”, by Johnny Cash
  • “Eagles Fly”, by Sammy Hagar
  • “Change”, by John Waite
  • “Where Eagles Dare”, by Misfits
  • “Ill in the Head”, by Dead Kennedys
**This Week's Theme: Blue & Gold** =

This week sees the release of Blue & Gold #1 on DC Universe Infinite! Now is the perfect time to create a playlist celebrating one of the greatest superhero pairs ever. Share your choices for Blue Beetle and Booster Gold’s buddy playlist with us, below!

And to start things off, here’s my pick:

Due to the high volume of submissions and the limited number of hours in a day, we’ll be selecting two songs from each member, but feel free to share as many as you like!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! We’ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the list of tunes, two from each user, collected from the week before. And if our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

8 Likes

Can’t wait to read the comic, here’s my song pick for The Blue Beetle & Booster Gold! :smiley::+1:

8 Likes

here’s the blue

and the gold

10 Likes

“You’ve Got A Friend In Me” - Randy Newman (From Toy Story)

9 Likes

I used to be a girl scout so the Girl Scout friendship song, “Make New Friends”, came to mind:

8 Likes
9 Likes

this was the first song that came to mind! I was hoping nobody picked it yet!

6 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

The model for
Constantine sings

8 Likes

“I’ll Be There For You”, by The Rembrandts

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure Booster Gold was listening to this song after Ted Kord got killed by Maxwell Lord. :pleading_face::cry::sob:

7 Likes

For all the shenanigans booster and blue beetle have gotten into. :metal:t3:

7 Likes
7 Likes

More madness from blue and gold.

Just driving through Los Santos crashing cars, getting chased by Police officers having a blast.:sunglasses:

9 Likes

A classic.

War - Why Can’t We Be Friends?

9 Likes

That is a classic! And it’s also part of one of my favorite scenes on The Simpsons. :smiley:

6 Likes
7 Likes

Here’s a classic that I think may be appropriate to the theme this week:

8 Likes

Sometimes friends disagree… :grin:

9 Likes