🎶 Mixtape Monday: Black History Month Spotlight - Bumblebee! 🎶

Wait, why did you remove that?

Hey, Ink, I just wanted to suggest that Steel would be a great person for next week.
You are welcome for the warning. I wanted to post it, but since someone might check it out, I didn’t want to get them or me in trouble.
My variance in music really just came from a colorful background. Ages 8-11 I liked Contemporary and Country. Ages 12-13 I was into Grunge and Alt rock. Since then I have loved Rock and some Metal. The themes were agiven.
I am glad you like my management of the Name thread, I try to do it right.
And lastly, I love your positivity, and your affirmation when you interact with everyone. Good job, and keep having a good time!!!

1 Like

@anon52107441 - I’ll check on the status of official playlists, as that’s something we’ve been looking into. Will let you know! :wink: In the meantime, thanks for the suggestion - I want to make sure you all get to have input on the direction of where we go, as well, so that’s good to know! I like how your interest in music progressed… very linear, and chronological! :slight_smile: Mine was (well… still is…) just my throwing everything into a blender, turning it on, and saying, “hmm, I kinda like the sound of that.” :stuck_out_tongue:

@Penguinfan78 - Aww, I’m just kidding, I could never forget you! I like the name and display picture change - that hat and matching bow-tie, I tell you - exquisite! :slight_smile:

@capo-mage - As an INFJ who thinks too much and sleeps too little, I love pensive. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Perfect. I’m glad u find it a familiar & comfortable place, & I sympathize with why.

1 Like

Hey, there is nothing wrong with varied areas of musical enjoyment. Glad you are working on getting official playlists. If you don’t have those, I could in theory just go back and create Spotify and Youtube playlists that go along with our MM playlists we have created. If you want me to refrain, I will absolutely do so.
Also, I wasn’t on much Monday. Did we get a new one this week??

1 Like