🎶 Mixtape Monday: Black Canary 🎶

Thank you. :slight_smile:

7 Likes
8 Likes

Happy Birthday @Green.Lantern! I hope you have a wonderful day! :fireworks:

As for the mixtape question, I feel like Dinah would listen to Katy Perry. I offer these two.
Waking Up in Vegas
Roar

6 Likes

Thank you! It’s been great so far. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
9 Likes

Scandal - The Warrior

Pat Benatar - Invincible

I’m an 80’s kid. Sue me. :wink:

9 Likes

𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀 @Green.Lantern!!!

6 Likes

My favorite Kiss tune to start…

My all time favorite album cover & up there, for best debut album. Top 10 easily for me…

9 Likes

How do i get on mix tape monday? Check out brothers van kirk vevo!

6 Likes

You contribute a song you think would fit the topic playlist. Not all of them will make it onto the final playlist, but it doesn’t hurt to post one anyway!

Just make sure your contributions follow our Community Guidelines. :wink:

6 Likes

That was a masterpiece

6 Likes

Drop dead legs is a great pick!

5 Likes

I thought about picking this song, actually! There’s several Adele songs that I totally see fitting Black Canary really well.

4 Likes

Thank you! Wow, that is a nice assortment. I almost bought a Hal figurine the other day at my LCS, I’m pretty sure it’s the one in the first picture. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ty!!! That album is incredible. Best cover, & music doesn’t disappoint. In the words of Aerosmith “just press play”. lol…it’s great from beginning to end, imho…

5 Likes

Nice!!! You’re very welcome :blush:, I’m glad u liked it lol. It takes a bit to search em out. I need to make a GL album. Hope it was a great one!!! -& ty for the response & compliments…

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday!

6 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :inkys_mixtape_mob2: :notes: Did someone say Canary? I’m ON it….:full_moon_with_face:

Miles Away- Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Never seen this movie, but it doesn’t matter because (incase it wasn’t clear from the first song choice) I :purple_heart: Karen O…Peaches isn’t so bad either! :metal: Enjoy!

Back455- Karen O (feat. Peaches)

Ps. And a merry belated Birthday to @Green.Lantern! :birthday:

10 Likes

That tune from Jackass is unreal. They had a couple I’d never heard of b4 that are regular rotation getters now!!! Oh. Oops I meant to compliment your new gif!!! It’s awesome :sunglasses:!! Edit & complete. Oh, I did compliment u on another page. Ughhh losing my mind lol. Time to logout, forgetting that I didn’t forget things. So have 2 gif compliments it’s worth an abundance!!

5 Likes

I can’t find any copy to share directly, but The Screaming Orphans’ Scream is my primary choice, not just for the obvious reasons.

I’ll follow it up with the obvious and heavy handed ode:

I’m surprised nobody has posted anything from the two Black Canary EPs yet, so here’s a fictional band covering Bauhaus, just because both are awesome:

And just to make sure I don’t leave the “oh, she screams” motif unrepresented, Claus says hello:

8 Likes