šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Batman šŸŽ¶

(* snort*)

13 Likes
11 Likes

Hello there G.L. and everyone else. :wave: :sunglasses:

For Batman, this one to start. :batman:

And then this one for all the times that Batman has flown over the years. :batman_hv_1:

11 Likes

When the Moon Knight trailer was first released, everyone was like, ā€œOh my God, Marvel is doing Batman!ā€, and I was like, ā€œNo, theyā€™re not, itā€™s just because this song was used in the trailer, and it should be legally required to play at least once in every Batman movieā€: Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Nite (Official Music Video) - YouTube

7 Likes
11 Likes

11 Likes

Speaking of Batman and Sesame Street, does anyone recall these segments (okay, the first one is from the unaired pilot, but I had to include it)? I know they arenā€™t songs, but they are pretty cool with some Caped Crusader excitement and we all learn a few things too:

10 Likes
11 Likes

Some great Bat-Music from two great Batman series.

12 Likes

Yes indeedā€¦

9 Likes
12 Likes

This is shaping up to be great list! I feel like thereā€™s a good chance it could be one of the moodiest and most brooding mixtapes weā€™ve had. :bat:

9 Likes

Itā€™s definitely shaping up very well. Iā€™d buy that soundtrack!?!?

8 Likes

@Green.Lantern do I have to pick 2 songs from this to put on the mixtape, or could we just leave it as ā€œHoly Musical B@man soundtrackā€?

6 Likes

Unfortunately, there is a maximum of two songs per person that can be added to the official playlist. If you want to pick the two you think fit best, Iā€™ll be happy to add them!

6 Likes

Ok I canā€™t embed the videos, but

1. The Batman Theme By The Jam (it kicks butt, itā€™s really awesome, I love The Jam)
  2. I Melt With You By Modern English (just feels like a Superhero Song in general, I think it could work for Batman or Superman.)
11 Likes

Welcome to Mixtape Monday! Those are two great picks. I always enjoy listening to I Melt With You, so Iā€™m excited to see it on this mixtape. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Iā€™m a big music nerd so itā€™s always exciting when I get to merge my interests. Iā€™ve put WAY too much thought into the Justice Leagueā€™s karaoke night picks.

8 Likes

I like thinking about that kind of thing, too. I love when comics or shows highlight characterā€™s personality traits like that, like showing what they do for fun. I would love a one-shot that just spotlighted a bunch of different characters on their days off. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Wait, Batman likes to have funā€¦ :rofl: just kidding.

11 Likes