🎶 Mixtape Monday - Batman: Universe (The Riddler) 🎶

So, finally (yes, finally, you didn’t think this gif was a joke, did ya? :eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:) been getting to the show Gotham and Telltale’s Batman series, and doing anything like that usually means also, at some point, getting into the tons of fandom tribute videos available on ze youtube.*

With all of that, and because of how our encyclopedia page goes into how his ambitions include wanting recognition for being as sharp as a tack as he is, I decided to go with:

Fall Out Boy’s, “Centuries” :slight_smile:

Also re-using “Hello Zepp,” by Charlie Clouser from our earlier thread featuring him in passing - love the level of creepiness it brings and puts me in a Gotham state of mind:

Now, please excuse me while I go back to giggling over our new nicknames for him. Hearing Clayface exclaim, “Swole!” upon seeing him in 2x10 still tickles my funny bone, lol. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

*(I’m kind of torn between begging for someone to save me, and wallowing in the amazing creativity to be found. I do need saving, though, since the “related vids” section has me so far down a rabbit hole :stuck_out_tongue: These fan pairings are too gosh darn adorable… :laughing:).

9 Likes