🎶 Mixtape Monday - Batman: Universe (The Riddler) 🎶

Since we just got done with The Riddler for the psychologyofsupervillains I figured I’d do a take on this. Below are views I have on the premise of his psychology.

—————

Now let us examine Riddler’s psychology through music. First as his fundamental personality and then what songs he might use as riddles.

—————

The Riddler’s psyche.

T’aint what you do - Fun Boy Three

Same old song and dance -Aerosmith

One thing leads to another - The Fixx

—————

Songs as Riddles.

Picasso visita El Planeta De Los Simios - Adam and the Ants

Route 66 - Depeche Mode

Working in a coal mine - Devo

Sunday Girl (French version) - Blondie

Call me (Spanish version) - Blondie

Figure eight - Schoolhouse Rock

Lemon fire brigade - Haircut 100

From here to eternity - Giorgio Moroder

Dancing madly backwards - The Flirts

The Elements - Tom Lehrer

Girls on film - Duran Duran

623 - Classix Nouveaux

—————
What are the answers to the riddles? Who knows, but can you figure them out in time? Perhaps one or more is answered by the music’s time signature or length of the song.
Is a crime to take place at one of the cities named in Route 66. Or is it that the hostage can be found…sixty miles on route 6 or 6 miles on route 60.
“Why? Oh why? Lemon fire brigade, why.” (The answer of this riddle is given. Does that mean the real answer is solving the answer?)
Is he planning a modern art theft with all his goons doing the stealing dressed as gorillas?
Call me in Spanish…Is there a bomb placed inside the Spanish embassy that will only go off if a particular set of numbers are in the number dialed? Could those numbers be 623?
Or do the numbers 6, 2 & 3 mean something else?

5 Likes