đŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Batman and Joker đŸŽ¶

12 Likes

:inkys_mixtape_mob2: :notes: These two little songs feel right :purple_heart: :dancer:t2:

16 Likes

@capo-mage :full_moon_with_face: You rang?:pinched_fingers: :purple_heart: Hope you’re feeling better, btw. My turn! :stuck_out_tongue:

:joker_hv_1: I just thought of another song

13 Likes

Lou Reed himself probably would have been an awesome Joker.

10 Likes

Oooh, I like that @patterson65.37405! He prbly would have in some form or another—you’re right! :green_heart: 
Hope you’re having a good day, btw! :smile:

7 Likes

Dude those are literally two of my all time favorite songs

6 Likes

I don’t know, he was too subdued and dry. Iggy Pop, on the other hand

6 Likes

@bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 :metal: You seem like a fellow music lover, so if you’re like me, you probably have hundreds of favorites, if not more, :laughing: but :100: get what you mean. Great tracks. That’s my fave Lou Reed album still, too. Also :wave: :smile: Hello! I don’t think we’ve met. :green_heart: Nice ta meet ya!

I like this idea too! This song could work for a Joker playlist, but now I just want to listen to it. :dancer: So here it is!

9 Likes

Hey! Nice to meet you too! And I am absolutely a music lover. For a Joker playlist, I might pick one of Iggy’s earlier songs that have more of that chaotic energy. Maybe “Search and Destroy” or “Gimme Danger”

6 Likes

:joy: that’s awesome!!! U win. I showed my belly as soon as those eyes pierced my soul
ty btw, I am feeling a little better “knock on wood”.

6 Likes

Probably, but the only DC character I’m able to associate that song with is Hal Jordan

6 Likes

i can’t believe I forgot to come back with my second track, here it is

9 Likes

@bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 Oooh, excellent choices :sunglasses: I dig it! :joker_hv_1:

@capo-mage :rofl: That bird is pretty intimidating—like, you just know :eyes: it’ll peck someone’s eyes out. Reminded me of Sam the Eagle, so I thought it was perfect for a How Dare You! Lol. Anyway. Glad you’re feeling a little better, buddy! :people_hugging::purple_heart: Hang in there.

8 Likes

Ty buddy!!! I’m doing my best. Now I go the 8th for consultation. Then major surgery whenever they schedule it? I’m just gonna quit saying when lol. So much red tape with insurance & what they’ll cover or won’t? Just keeps getting pushed back. Luckily, I requested an antibiotic refill 3Xs, so the pain (knock on wood) I’m hoping is through? Thanksgiving was sooooo bad!!! Been fine ever since tho!?!? Ty for checking up, & that is a dead ringer for Sam the Eagle. I know u meant this Sam the Eagle or Sam Eagle cuz I’m a muppet’s fan.

But
I’m also a huge Olympics fan-& Sam the Eagle was the mascot for the L.A. Olympics circa 84’. Sorta looks like both if Sam Eagle wasn’t blue lol

5 Likes