:00_batgirl: 🎶 Mixtape Monday - Barbara Gordon 🎶 :00_batgirl:

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!

This Week’s Theme: Barbara Gordon

This week we are making a playlist for Barbara Gordon, also known as Batgirl. Barbara is the daughter of Gotham City Police Chief James Gordon Jr. What songs would you add to her playlist? Drop your selections below!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

10 Likes
8 Likes

Going with the obvious to begin with.

And because she’s a librarian

This doesn’t quite fit, but i think Babs would have the attitude (and she wears boots).

9 Likes
7 Likes

We were thinking along the same lines! :slightly_smiling_face: :00_batgirl:

7 Likes

Very good choice for “Boots” Gordon as she was known when she ran for Congress.

7 Likes

I’d forgotten all about that!

7 Likes

I"m sure she’ll see this thread, but attention @DC89 :00_batgirl:

6 Likes

HAPPY DC ANNIVERSARY @ZatannaZ!!! :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball: I’m so thankful to have you here as our Moderator, it’s great having you here.
:grinning: Ok, let’s get down to business, this was kind of tough, just imagine Barbara Gordon singing this song to Dick Grayson, think it would be a good fit, enjoy and have a great day.

8 Likes

Thank you so much @Reaganfan78! I appreciate your kind words. Awesome song selection!

7 Likes

Computer science that is.

10 Likes

Happy :dc: Anniversary!

7 Likes

Thank you @mercurie80!

8 Likes

I’m here! :smiley:

Some of BG’s faves right here-

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

11 Likes

Happy DCUI anniversary @ZatannaZ! :smiley: :tada:

8 Likes

Liz Phair. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

:purple_heart:

7 Likes

Behold! My nomination

6 Likes

Obviously…

This is canonically why Babs don’t date country boys.

Probably more of a Koriand’r song that a Babs song, but …
…give or take some hair color…

Moar!

(That line is bug off or you’ll find that you’ve blown your mind," not whatever it is you think you’re hearing…)

Sadly, Katherine and Mike Gibson’s Be Your Batgirl doesn’t quite meet forum guidelines.

And of course…

8 Likes