Missing Green Arrow

I’ve already posted it on the Missing Issues thread, I was just wondering what the reason for all of those issues missing from GA was. They are missing on Comixology as well. I was just wonderin’

2 Likes

If it’s missing on Comixology as well, then I’m willing to bet it hasn’t been digitized yet.

1 Like

They’re digitized as part of the Grell trade collections, but not individually.

2 Likes

@AlexanderKnox and @superby1 this is totally unrelated but I am looking for Wally West comic recommendations. Do y’all have any?

You can’t go wrong with Mark Waid’s run, to be honest. I’d recommend Speed Force # 1, then Flash #142-159. You’ll get both the Chain Lightning Saga and the Dark Flash saga. These were at the tail end of Waid’s run but if ever there was an amazing Wally story, this would have to be it. Also, the art is stellar.

I started John’s run but the art was at to me so I stopped

Regarding Green Arrow, I got nothing, though I do wish they’d digitize some of the later Connor Hawke issues, since I was enjoying what they had.

Regarding Wally West, Mark Waid’s run starts with #62 of the '87 series, which is also Wally’s origin. I really recommend it. Especially the stretch from there to #100.

1 Like
2 Likes

Whoops, I meant to refer to that and forgot. Thanks for grabbing the link.

2 Likes