Minecraft Of Cyborg Superman

Hello everybody, here’s my very first Minecraft character of 2024, Cyborg Superman, hope @Major-General-Dan-El and you guys like it, think I could’ve made it a bit better, think I made the feet too small, whoops! :laughing:

9 Likes

I love it! There is a lot of detail here. Great job as always!

5 Likes

Thats awesome…good work @Lincolnfan78

5 Likes

Amazing job, @Lincolnfan78!!

4 Likes

Green Lantern should look out.

4 Likes

good work

4 Likes

Thankyou so much everybody for your kind words, I really appreciate it. The next character I’m thinking of making is…Deadman, that should be easy and fun! :grinning:

7 Likes

good idea
if you need suggestions and you havent already done them i suggest flashpoint batman , the question and then bane

5 Likes

Thankyou so much for the suggestion, I have made Bane & The Question last year.:smiley:

Hope you like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

very good

if you ever run out of characters
branching out to alternate universe versions or just different costumes could also help

you are doing great though

5 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This may be one of my favorites. Great job

4 Likes

hey man check the recent threads

4 Likes

I’m new here. How can I tell which threads are new?

3 Likes

i dunno fully myself
just check general discussion
you might really like one of the threads

4 Likes

There should be a blue dot next to the title of the thread, which indicates you’ve never been in the thread before or that there is an update.

4 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe community board @YeahImMan, and thankyou for your kind words. If you see a small blue circle, it usually means new, and heavy Bold titles are either you haven’t seen it yet or there’s a new post in the thread you visit before. Hope that help.:smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you @wrrrryyyy12 @TheMidKnightSon @Lincolnfan78 for the tips

Can’t wait in getting to know everyone here :smiley:

4 Likes