Middle Names in Comics

Catalina Marie Flores- Tarantula.

2 Likes

Connor Lance-Queen. Injustice 2, Connor.

3 Likes

Thanks for the contribution! This will be the longest post yet!

2 Likes

No problem. I honestly didn’t think I’d find any more. I’ll keep plugging away tho.

2 Likes

Nathan Craig Jones-Coldcast.

2 Likes

Thomas Oscar Morrow

2 Likes

Cameron Van Cleer - Killer Moth, at one point, think alias now.

2 Likes

Artemis Lian Crock.

3 Likes

Etta Candy-Trevor.

2 Likes

Amanda Blake Waller

2 Likes

Lana Elizabeth Lang & Peter Joseph Ross.

2 Likes

In the Killing Joke: Barbara Kathleen Gordon.

3 Likes

4 Likes

My middle name is “of No” I think that’s worse the “Randolph” or “Disruptive.”

2 Likes

Jonathan Samuel Kent

3 Likes

Nathaniel Christopher Adam- Captain Atom.

2 Likes

How do you find so many?!

Also, I plan to alphabetize the list. I never thought it would get this long!

2 Likes

The first super long list I put down I had from years of reading comics. The rest I’ve just been coming across from comics on here. I’m reading Captain Atom right now. Anytime I come across one I come here & check the list twice. Just to make sure it’s not on it yet. Started taking pics too just so I don’t forget b4 I finish whatever comic I’m on. Also, that way I can post em on here & not get any arguments from anyone lol. It’s been a while since I’ve came across any. I’m a super heavy comics reader.

2 Likes

hm… interesting discovery while alphabetizing,

Barbara Gordon (Batgirl ) has two different middle names.
Joan, and Kathleen.

Also, Barbara Eileen Kean (later Barbara Kean Gordon) is Barbara’s mother. Her middle name was dropped when she married.

What should I do with these situations? Does Barbara (the younger) have two middle names?

While you ponder,

2 Likes

Okay, it gets worse,
Barbara apparently has the middle name “Lee” in the TV show Gotham and pre crisis “Joan” Barbara has a PhD.

Also, Pieter Anton Cross (Dr. Mid-Nite) is not an actual doctor (at least that’s what my research shows). Which concerns me now that I think of all the times I’ve seen him with a scalpel.

I’m open to suggestions here.

3 Likes