Michael Keaton’s Batman Costume From The Flash Leaked

Looks pretty rad.
(This is just here so it doesn’t spoil the costume on the thread header​:point_down:t2:)

10 Likes

@biff_pow @DC89

4 Likes

Saw it this AM- sooo cooool! :smiley: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

Thx for the heads up here @Daredevil. :+1:

6 Likes

b6de0a10-81e0-44fe-8099-1255b3ff0ada_text

someone please sit on Ezra Miller until i take my seat in the theater

thanks for thinking of me, @Daredevil!

7 Likes

I guess I can live with it, but it’s extending many of the things that I already disliked about the Batman Returns suit while also adding arbitrary lines everywhere.

5 Likes

sad do

4 Likes

"Tell me something… "

Soon Mr. @biff_pow. Very soon!

:smiley: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

8 Likes

I look so perfect.

5 Likes

5 Likes

You do! :smiley:

5 Likes

We’re gonna’ have so much fun watching him again @AlexanderKnox. :smiley: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

6 Likes

“do you like the thircuth”

6 Likes

we can do this, Knox. we can make up explanations justifying the lines. it’s what we were born to do.

5 Likes

Leaving the lines instead of filling them saves a dollar in rubber.

4 Likes

pointknox

5 Likes

and if he’s inducted into the Snyderverse, they’re grooves through which the blood of his enemies runs like a torrent of crimson justice or something

4 Likes

I like it.

I see it as a merging of the Batman Returns suit (especially where the emblem is concerned, as its spot-on to BR) and the panther suit from Batman Forever, given that that was the first LA suit to not use a yellow or golden utility belt, instead going for a black tone, with small amounts of silver mixed in.

Intentional or not, the capsule utility belt is a nice nod to Batman’s belt that most think of when they think of his classic blue and gray suit.

Now, we just need to see some toys of it…

4 Likes

I dig the look of it in theory, though it does look…off in this photo. For me it’s the mouth area. It looks like it’s not molded for the actor’s face, which makes me think it’s someone else in the costume and not Keaton.

But I’m sure once we see something official it’s going to look a lot better.

Some of it might be, though I wonder if the lines around the neck is to segment it so that Keaton/stunt people can move their necks?

Besides, we probably won’t see most of those lines under the actual lighting of the movie anyway.

7 Likes

I saw it yesterday and man do I love it! In my opinion it’s the best looking batsuit ever!:grinning:

3 Likes

If you’re referring to the picture above, that’s definitely not Mr. Mom in the suit.

I imagine there are different cowls, depending on who’s in the suit for a given scene (especially when a stuntman is wearing it).

For this promotional shot, it was probably a lucky PA who got to step into the suit, and they chose a cowl that fit their face, rather than one that is exactly what Keaton wore (which is likely safeguarded somewhere until promo pics of him in the suit are needed).

4 Likes