Meta Madhouse - Wonder Woman's Warriors! Round of 8

Buckle up friends, because we’re now officially rocketing into the next selection of challengers for Meta Madhouse!

Right now on our News section, you’ll find the results from the first round of contenders. Did your choices make it? You’ll have to head over to our News section to find out!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/meta-madhouse-wonder-womans-warriors/

Results will be posted tomorrow morning for the Round of 4, when you can come back and continue cheering for your champion of choice.

Be sure to cast your votes soon and let us know which champion YOU think should reign supreme!

6 Likes

Flash will win Wonder Woman warriors if he beats canary

5 Likes

It’s going to end up being highfather and flash

4 Likes

I know I am the odd ball but I’m rooting for cheetah I know her chance are not good I am sure most will vote for Hawkman

1 Like

Cat vs. Bird. There is no question on that outcome.

Streaky be like:

“Miau, you’re a fast kitty but I go to play among the planetoids, I don’t know how to explain the distances I cross for playtime in a way that you can possibly comprehend, but the short of it is - I’m fast - really fast. It’s like if you ran around the world, but many, many, many times, and when you think you have run many times, you still haven’t really started. I have the power of a kryptonian: The strength, the x-ray vision, the invulnerability. Did I mention heatvision and that I fly? I could literally nuke you from orbit kitty and you have what? Sharp claws? You know what - Give me some catnip and we will say that you won, or I’ll spin the Earth like a ball of yarn til you fall off. Yeah, that’s totally a thing, my frenemy Krypto spun a planetoid on me once to keep me from winning a race. A planet is a little bigger I admit, but you never know - I’m all silver-age freakiness waiting for a bold writer to rebalance me into continuity again. So what do you say, do we have a catnip deal Cheetah?”

Cheetah: -Holds out the catnip-

3 Likes

Hippolyta vs. Highfarher with Hippolyta taking the title. That just sounds epic.

4 Likes

Hippolyta vs HighFather for the final. The queen is the strongest on that side of the bracket. She can go toe to toe with Aries. Nobody else on that side comes close to that kind of battle readiness. HF is a New God, if he can lead a battle vs Darkseid to a standstill that makes Darkseid agree to a treaty. Sorry Barry, I love ya all the way back from Flash 105. However, we are talking the 4th world. HF can be brutal in conflict beyond places your code & ethics will allow you to go.

3 Likes

In the next round I’d like to see Crazy Jane vs. Hawkman. Multiple personalities vs. Reincarnated Lives!

5 Likes

How would Black Canary ever beat Booster Gold? How do you scream at someone when they keep slipping through TIME ITSELF?

1 Like

Same goes for Hawkman beating XS. Makes absolutely no sense.

1 Like

Hawkman exists throughout a huge chunk of the universe’s past. He can (apparently) port to other versions of himself and port his past selves to his present. This is in the current run and is pretty powerful. He’s not just a birdman with a fancy mace!

Also, Black Canary can either incapacitate Booster Gold with her Cry or get in close and take him out in hand to hand combat. If Booster Gold is just time jumping… then he’s not actively fighting her… and depending on what timeline he’s surfing, there’s a Black Canary mother protecting a Black Canary-to-be daughter. Double Canary win!

2 Likes

Highfather wins it all. Flash is the bomb, but Highfather can make Darksied come 2 a truce. Flash got nothing on Darksied!

2 Likes

I just hope people will vote 4 who would win in a fight, rather than vote 4 their favorite.

2 Likes

Arrrgh, making me vote against Crazy Jane and Canary, and so soon!

I’m tellin you guys, Highfather’s an empty suit. He’s a baby broker. And Hippolyta makes babies out of dirt. She slips him one dirt baby and the fight’s over.

Highfather can go toe to toe with darkseid I’m pretty sure he can win over everyone else.

1 Like

Flash is more powerful then superman and can change fate and time itself. I’m going flash all the way.

1 Like

I feel like an idiot, but where’s the link to actually vote?

Hi Casey, tap the blue link that’s highlighted of DC Universe main comment, it’ll take you to the voting poll. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, @Reaganfan78! If that link isn’t working for you @caseyjbye, you can also find the brackets in the News section of DC Universe.

1 Like