Meta Madhouse - Wonder Woman's Warriors! Round of 16

At first I was leaning towards Batman’s Vigilantes, because of how they’d be able to adapt to any situation. And the possibility of them overcoming adversity. But after seeing Superman’s Aliens and Wonder Woman’s Warriors?! I don’t think it’ll end well if they go up against someone really OP’d!!! :open_mouth::open_mouth:

This is just straight up fun!!! I love it!

2 Likes

I jumped on a call earlier that ended with “but let’s talk about what’s really important: Meta Madhouse. I can’t decide who would win between Trigon and Darkseid!”

It’s going to be a fun couple of weeks :joy:

4 Likes

Shazams team is broken lol

1 Like

Darkseid would win.
Darkseid, all the way.

8 Likes

for day one. i say Hippolyta, could go either way in my opinion. Black Lightning, while Jane might have more options available she is limited to who is in control at the moment while Lightning has full control over his abilities and weaknesses. XS, speedster vs hawkman … speedster is going to win. Streaky, cat with superwoman’s powers it might go all the way. Highfather, this is a one on one fight so Granny cant use her personal army. Vixen, better variety of options while Manbat is basically a huge vampire bat. Black Canary, I’m pretty sure Booster Gold will try to flirt with her instead of fight then fail miserably. Flash, although Wonder Girl would win against most opponents Flash isnt one of them.

2 Likes

Giganta
Black lightning
Hawkman
Streaky
Granny goodness
Man bat
Black canary
The flash

Am I too late to make a vote? There’s a few characters I would like to vote for on Wonder Woman team…
Booster Gold
High Father
Black Lighning
Wonder Girl
Streaky
:slightly_smiling_face:

Shazam’s team is completely unfair. Spectre would solo everyone else.

5 Likes

Flash or Wonder Girl? Is that a joke? obviously the flash lol

3 Likes

UNLESS she has a large boomerang

2 Likes

Giganta
Crazy Jane
Hawkman
Streaky
Granny Goodness
Vixen
Black Canary
The Flash

I think if Granny Goodness can win in round one she has a good chance to win this bracket

I decided I want to wait for my final four

Queen HippoLotyta vs Granny
Vixen vs Cheetah

So eight to four is

Hippoloyta vs Hawkman Experience
Gheretah vs Black Canary Fighting Abulity
Vixen vs Flash Speed
Granny vs Black Lightning Left over

So all thats left is crazy Jane, Hawkman, Flash and the high father. Did anyone think it would end like this. I think high father’s gonna win this.

1 Like

I vote flash… like really