Meta Madhouse - Wonder Woman's Warriors! Round of 16

Ladies & Gentleman, let the first annual DC Universe Meta Madhouse BEGIN!

Right now on our News section, you’ll find the first Round of 16 in our month-long bracket campaign. Be sure to cast your votes soon and let us know which champion YOU think should reign supreme!

Results will be posted tomorrow morning for the Round of 8, when you can come back and continue cheering for your champion of choice.

Find the match-ups in the link below, or in the News section of the site:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/meta-madhouse-wonder-womans-warriors/

Which of these wondrous warriors are you rooting for? Let us know in the comments below!

8 Likes

Team booster gold all the way

1 Like

In Wonder Woman Team Flash but Shazam Sorcerers have the more powerful charachters

3 Likes

Are we voting for which character we think would win in a fight or just which one we like more?

2 Likes

@arkhamassassin, why, who you think would win in a fight, of course! This is a battle for supremacy, not Prom King or Queen!

6 Likes

Unfortunately I think it allows you to vote more than once I tested my theory and said thanks for voting both times

1 Like

Would love to see Booster Gold win it all

1 Like

As far as Wonder Woman’s Warriors go, I believe Hippolyta takes it. I’m team Shazam all the way though :zap::boom:

4 Likes

I mean Shazam has got Constantine so I think that just on principle I would have to vote for Shazam’s team.

4 Likes

Flash, i mean come on he can beat them in a nanosecond and those still standing he’ll just throw into the speed force or simply phase through them. Or go back in time when they’re the most vulnerable and beat them then.

2 Likes

Shazam Team, Constantine, zatanna and Doc. Fate

2 Likes

Next round

Queen Hippo Lyra Granny Goodness
Cheetah vs Vixen

2 Likes

Shazams team is really broken. So many powerful people. Batman’s team is the exact opposite.

3 Likes

Obviously everyone here will be biased based on their favorite heroes (or villains) but call me crazy that the Flash would wipe the floor with everyone. He can go toe to toe with the likes of Superman so I’m very interested to see the votes in the later rounds! Awesome idea @DCUniverse

3 Likes

Shazam’s team has Zatanna and the rest of the JLD for the most part , this is an easy pick for me

2 Likes

Out of Wonder Woman’s Warriors I am cheering for Streaky :laughing:.

4 Likes

In some ways (not a perfect system) the power balance is made within each bracket. Then the assumption is the most powerful in each bracket will emerge to battle in the FINAL FOUR!

It’s going to be a lot of fun to see how this crazy experiment works out :rofl: We’ve loved seeing your thoughts and reactions!!

5 Likes

This is easily going to Superman’s team because you cannot defeat Darkseid. Period. He doesn’t exists on this plane of existence and you can defeat him on his turf because he makes the rules there, given there are man other power houses on the teams like fate, Zaztana and many more, you can’t defeat someone that breaks the universe if he enters in his true form

2 Likes

My feeling so far from reading the pre-votes is that the majority is leaning towards a prom king/queen vote. Nevertheless, with some of the big names removed, it will still be interesting to see who makes it the furthest.

2 Likes

so are voting for our favorites or who would win in a fight?

2 Likes