Meta Madhouse voting?

I was curious how people are voting in the Meta Madhouse. I was voting on who I thought would win a fight, it seems most people are voting as if it were a popularity contest. I’m not saying there is a correct way to vote. I’m just curious if you voted for popularity or power.

1 Like

I voted for power, but after today, I dunno man. I’m just going to vote nightwing. Seems that’s what everyone else is doing

1 Like

I reposted my possible outcome from yesterday on today’s Meta Madhouse. Turns out I was right about it coming down to Flash and Nightwing. I included the Weaknesses and Abilities of Darkseid, Fate, Flash, And Nightwing and how Flash would win. To summarize the post: Fate, Flash, and Nightwing team up. Flash and Nightwing Team up against Fate. Flash and Nightwing fight one another.

If you are interested how I came to the above you can check out the repost I did.

1 Like

Hmmm… Seems the opposite to me, I really wanted to see all females in the finals.

I wanted Supergirl, Raven, Ms Martian to win for no other reason than I like them but if you’re looking for power, I’d say the semi-finals results were based on power. Darkseid, Flash and Dr. Fate… not sure where Nightwong came from though lol

I voted based on who I liked the most, who I wanted to see in the finals just to make things interesting. Darkseid may win this whole thing hut that would be boring as it would be too predictable. Why not change things up?

Is seems for the first three, it was who would actually win. Then, for Shazam’s sorcerers, it became a mix of who would win (should’ve been Spectre or Trigon) and everyone’s favorite. Then, in the final four, it’s all about favorites.

I imagined a scenario in my head in which both characters were sparring. Not to kill, but as in a semi-friendly competition. And sometimes the fight in my head turned into a dance contest or playing a board game. It’s not always about being stronger.

1 Like

I rebelled and voted for who I liked. Nightwing always wins.

1 Like

I think at the end of the day everyone thinks their favourite character would win in any fight. And they are right in their head they are the writer and they write a story where their hero would win.
Just my thoughts.

3 Likes

Nightwing defeating Dr Fate, Flash, or Darkseid is just ridiculous

1 Like

I think @Cember is right. And why WOULDN’T someone think their favorite character would win? If you love Nightwing or Batgirl, you probably think smarts are a big deal. People don’t love characters we think are weak and useless.

1 Like