Meta Madhouse: The Final Results!

The only way any of this can be remotely possible is within the Canon of Nightwing: New Order

2 Likes

I think it depends on the rules of the fight and how long to per par for it

Is nobody gonna talk about how after Nightwing won vigilantes, his bio said he ā€œfinallyā€ beat Deathstroke. I feel like thatā€™s a passive aggressive way to say he shouldnā€™t have won, or that it should have been more of a landslide victory.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just going to assume that it was this Nightwing that won. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Zero sense. Looking back over the roster there are about 10 characters who would crush Nightwing. Just going over the list the Spectre is the most powerful by a lot. There are a few characters who you could maybe claim by trickery or wit would win, Constantine would have been a believable longshot.
I like Nightwing. Heā€™s just out of his class here.

4 Likes

Nightwing is my favorite comic book charcter of all time and Iā€™m a massive comic nerd but heā€™s not more powerful then Dr.fate, Darkseid, or The Flash.
But winning the vilgliates is correct.

61YjHU0T7dL.SX328_BO1,204,203,200.jpg

2 Likes

These results are embarrassing. I thought people in here knew their comics.

2 Likes

I love nightwing. But there is no reason he should have won. Tbh no one should ever be able to take flash. Theoretically heā€™s unbeatable, except for someone who matches his speed. No one should ever be able to touch him or hes being downplayed. Hes one of the most powerful heroes ever and hes constantly downplayed.

3 Likes

This year the unintended rules were the competition was a ā€œbest buttā€ contest.

If this is the trend, next year make it a best chest contest and Power Girl crushes it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@Applejack is truly our real life Oracle :wink:

And I like how Deathstroke was included too!

2 Likes

Really Harley only 30%?!:angry:

2 Likes

OKAY, okay ok ā€¦ummm I love me some Night Wing and his steallar ASS ! Letā€™s not get it twisted and he is a great tactical fighter and one of my favorite (no powers characters)_ BUT NO POWERS = you lose! And Thats, that. The Flash could have ripped his heart out before his synapse could tell his brain to change strategies or use his gadgetsā€¦period! I call Failā€¦Flash would have taken this 1 hands down!

1 Like

If no powers mean you loose then how does black widow keep up with captain america

2 Likes

She doesnā€™t not really.

2 Likes

Yall need to calm down lmao itā€™s just a fun internet survey thing? Iā€™m pretty sure most of us knew that nightwing isnt actually that powerful but we chose him anyway and maybe a lot of us just miss dick aight? And hopefully DC will give us more nightwing content in movies or merch or smt ya know?

7 Likes

Iā€™m so glad Nightwing won. I think he gets overlooked way too often. Heā€™s just as formidable as Batman and one day may surpass him.

7 Likes

I love Nightwing but, Dr Fate getting beat by Nightwing in a random fight is just not believable. Trust me I love Nightwing but right off the ā€œbatā€ Dr Fate has invulnerability, flight & he doesnā€™t even need to be near Nightwing to put him in a magical cage or frankly just knock him unconscious with a spell. God forbid they go hand to hand. Fateā€™s physical strength is enhanced way up there & heā€™s trained in many forms of fighting. I know many people will say that Nightwing will trick him & get the helmet off. Again I say not is some random fight. Now if this was a mission & he had time to plan & maybe get some other Sorcerer or more like Sorceress as in Zatanna to maybe give him some item that would give him an edge like a very temporary protection from Magic Amulet that would help even then it would be tough. Just my opinion, Iā€™m not looking for a fight.

4 Likes

Wellā€¦ I TOLD you so!
Nightwing is THE champion! :trophy::1st_place_medal::boom::100::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Popularity contest does not equal who would win in a fightā€¦

4 Likes