Meta Madhouse - THE FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP! šŸ¤œšŸ’„šŸ¤›

I see that MissInkBot said they would delete once you re-post, I think their thought is they didnā€™t want to delete such a beautiful effort before it was confirmed updated. Keep me ā€œpostedā€ so to speak!

If this werenā€™t a popularity contest, not one of the final four wouldā€™ve won their respective brackets, so I embraced the popularity contest.

That saidā€¦ Vote Nightwing!

11 Likes

Ssqql

Since this is a popularity contest, I choose Nightwing!!

P.s. Iā€™m still mad that green arrow beat batgirl

9 Likes

Cool

It is now just popularity so do the right thing and vote for whoā€™d actually win Nightwing because he is more tactical and agile than the Flash and actually knows how to fight.

7 Likes

Team Flash!!! :zap::running_man::zap: Come on everyone, vote for the Flash.

3 Likes

Wait how did flash beat Darksied and nightwing beat Doctor Fate it just doesnā€™t make sense theyā€™re bosses and the two they fought are less powerful and know less than they do.

8 Likes

It should have been Darkside versus Dr. Fate! Thatā€™s what I was waiting for.

5 Likes

Darkseid and Fate are out? I did not see these results coming.

Guess I gotta double down and support Nightwing now.

6 Likes

NIGHTWING DEFEATING DOCTOR FATE???!!! WHAT A JOKE!!! What a joke. How the hell did this pass?? Sure Nightwing is awesome I love Dick (Grayson) but just think about it, ā€œIā€™m going to seeing my sticks and do flippyflip while you a literal God does whatever he pleases with magicā€

4 Likes

This is starting to piss me off. Itā€™s supposed to be who would win not whoā€™s your favorite smfh

4 Likes

For those feeling rather disappointed by the results, check out the fan creation forum.

Nightwing vs Krypto final

Darkseid vs Batgirl final

And hopefully more to come.

1 Like

Cmon Nightwing you can take him!

9 Likes

Letā€™s go nightwing

8 Likes

The Flash beat Darkseid.
Nightwing beat Doctor Fate.

WHAT!?!?!?!?
Are you kidding me? Darkseidā€™s Omega Beams are as fast the Flash in some versions and powerful enough to vaporize him, so a slight trip-up is enough to end the match with Darkseid on top!
Nightwing is not on Batmanā€™s level and even Batman isnā€™t always able to take on characters like Doctor Fate! By all logic, these two should not have won. The overall winner should have been Darkseid. Definitely!!! Justify The Flash beating Darkseid to me and maybe, just maybe Iā€™ll reconsider, but the chances are slim.

5 Likes

I demand a recount! It should be Darkseid vos Dr Fate.

6 Likes

NIGHTWING ALL THE WAY!!

6 Likes

@BigBardaMylove If it was an actual fight I would agree, but its fan votes and those guys arenā€™t as popular as The Flash and Nightwingā€¦

Plot twistā€¦Darkseid wears Dr. Fate helmet becoming oneā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ and they would still lose lol

2 Likes

This so dumb it should obviously be Dr. Fate vs Darkseid. I mean anyone who knows anything about Dr. Fate knows that he would demolish nightwing. Also show me one time flash has beaten Darkseid all by himself.

7 Likes