Meta Madhouse - THE FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP! 🤜💥🤛

Discover who stands by heading to our News section, or following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/meta-madhouse-championship-round/

The ground rumbles with the cacophonous echoes of tumbling
heavyweights. A helmet, cast aside, masterless, sways gently in the manmade breeze. Weary, bruised, and forced to face a friend, we come to our last two contenders in…

:zap::bat::zap::bat::zap::bat::zap::bat::zap::bat:
THE FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP!
:zap::bat::zap::bat::zap::bat::zap::bat::zap::bat:

The campaigning, the persuasions, the heated debates and sullen defeats. Whether your contender has made it all the way or your chosen champion has retreated to bandage their wounds, you have some powerful thoughts to contribute! Let us know in the comments below what’s going through your head, and how you’re hunkering down for the last round.

And if you’re feeling extra creative, head over to our Fan Creations page, where we’re making fan fiction of the fighters whose injustice must be known!!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/fancontributions/fan-creation-fridays-what

12 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

'nuff said!

2 Likes

No. Way. This knocked the wind out of me

5 Likes

Oh my god. This is RIDICULOUS.

11 Likes

Nightwing and flash defeated darkseid and Fate. Okay…

3 Likes

This is messed up! This is nothing more than a popularity contest! This was billed as a 1 on 1 match. Flash got nothing on Darkseid. I couldn’t even vote in this round because of the hypocrisy! I didn’t vote for my favorites in the Meta Madhouse because they would have lost their respective matches, because I have integrity! I see now that others on here, not everyone, doesn’t have any! U should all be ashamed.

4 Likes

Can we vote for “none of the above”???

1 Like

Not once was it said this was a match up of strength and ability, it’s simply vote for who you want to for the fun of it relax guys.

7 Likes

@Death_Globe I agree that we should chill down a little (I’m guilty, I was just really surprised. When I saw the results it most literally knocked the wind out of me), but to be fair, the description the semi-finals thread did clearly state that the contest would be a 3 day long battle between each character.

3 Likes

And now we have the final…and we know it’s a simple question as to this final competition.

Who’s got the better butt?

7 Likes

Cool. My Final Two from yesterday was right.
From 1d ago:
@Desade Cool outcome. I don’t remember Darkseid having the ability to create hallucination.

I created another outcome with Flash being victorious:

+Dr. Fate
Abilities:
Magic: Magic Sense, Awareness, Astral Projection, Clairvoyance, Chronokinesis, Dimension Travel, Divination, Eldritch Blast, Energy Construct Creation, Energy Negation, Energy Resistance, Flame Spell, Force Field, Healing, Illusion Casting, Invisibility, Magnetic Manipulation, Hypnosis, Molecular Reconstruction, Necromancy, Phasing, Resurrection, Telepathy, Teleportation, Bio-Fission, Divine Empowerment.

Without helm:
Immortality, Invulerability, Telekinesis.

Weakness:
Separation from helmet, Gas attacks, stamina.

Equipment:
Amulet of Anubis, Cloak of Destiny, Helmet of Fate, Orb of Nabu

+Nightwing

Abilities:
Acrobatics, Escapology, Fire-arms, Genius-level intellect, Will, Leadership, Martial Arts, Peak Human Condition (Speed, Agility, Strength, Reflexes, Stamina, Endurance), Weaponry

Weaknesses:
Human.
Equipment:
Suit, Weapons

+Flash

Abilites:
Hand-to-hand combat, Time-travel, Molecular Acceleration, Interstellar travel, Flight, Enhanced senses, Enhanced Mental Prowess, Electrokinesis (Negate Anti-Life Equation), Dimensional Travel, Accelerated Healing, Superhuman Durability, Speed Force Aura, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Stamina, Superhuman Reflexes, Superhuman speed.

Weaknesses:
Vulnerability to dimensional bursts, human.

+Darkseid

Abilities:
Genius level intellect, Intimidation, Combatant, Indomitable will.

Weaknesses:
Vulnerability to Radion, Dependency (X-Element for omega beams), Yuag Khan (Fear of Father)

Scenario:

Fate: Illusion of Darkseid’s father to instill fear. Manifest Radion using molecular reconstruction.

Nightwing: Leader of initial alliance. Uses intellect and knowledge to form strategy to take down Darkseid.

Flash: Negates Anti-Life Equation. Uses speed to deal critical blows to Darkseid with Radion.

Fate: Uses abilities against Flash and Nightwing.

Nightwing and Flash: Use combined knowledge of chemistry to create toxic gas.

Fate: Gas affects him.

Flash: Uses connection to Speed Force to further incapacitate Fate.

Nightwing: Uses available weapons in an attempt to take out both.

Flash: Disarms Nightwing.

Nightwing: Uses the device he found on Darkseid. It’s a Boom Tube. Both he and Flash are sucked in.

Nightwing and Flash battle one another until Flash wins.

2 Likes

@DeSade-Acolyte, it has been discussed at great length that perhaps our failure to emphasize this was NOT a butt competition is how we came to this conclusion.

7 Likes

@AppleJack
I certainly ain’t arguing that point. :rofl:

On a side note, I posted a fan creation and posted it before proofreading it DOH!!!

Can you delete that post or should I just post up the proofread version and not worry about the earlier post?

2 Likes

@portalman I thought I posted a reply…my bad. Darkseid had this power pre-COIE, used in the great darkness saga (If memory serves.

1 Like

@Desade-acolyte: You did. I saw a lot of people disappointed in the final two. I thought reposting the abilities/weaknesses on this thread would help people see why Fate and Darkseid may have lost.

1 Like

Okay. There is definitely a popularity contest because there’s no way Darkseid and Dr. Fate could not have won.

2 Likes

@portalman

Haha, I like it!

Except! I see Flash turning to Nightwing in celebration after the Boom Tube and getting instant-speedster-knock-out-gassed in the face by a gas-masked (but grinning!) Nightwing! :wink:

Alternatively! Flash and Nightwing high-five after the Boom Tube, but Flash feels a slight prick as he’s injected with a speedster-sleeping-serum by a grinning Nightwing! :wink:

4 Likes

YES! My boys won!

Well, Nightwings butt is a clear 10 whereas Flash’s butt is only an 8 or so…

Buttttt, I’m a smile guy, not a butt guy… so Nightwing - bye bye.

3 Likes

@DeSade, sorry for delay! Will delete now :slight_smile:

1 Like