Meta Madhouse - Shazam's Sorcerers - FINAL ROUND

We can all agree- this has been the most electrifying Meta Madhouse yet! As we enter this Final Round of Shazam’s Sorcerers, we wait with sparking fingertips to discover who will fill the remaining slot for the FINAL FOUR FACE-OFF. Who is worthy of competing against the likes of The Flash, Nightwing, and Darkseid? Only you can tip the scales by casting your vote today in… SHAZAM’S SORCERERS!

Discover the latest contenders in our News section, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/meta-madhouse-shazams-sorcerers/

IT’S TIME TO DECIDE! Whose team are you on? Who do you think can take on Darkseid? Let us know in the comments below!

3 Likes

YOU CAN DO IT, RAVEN!

4 Likes

Raven bodies dr fate go Raven

2 Likes

In all seriousness Raven is my favorite heroine win or lose I’m glad she made it to the finals :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I love Raven, but I gotta vote Fate. It’s a question of Limits and what happens. If Fate goes all out, Nabu takes over that’s…normally okay (minus the most recent Dark run, but whatever) if Rave goes all out, it’s Daughter of Trigon to Trigon time. So I think she’ll hesitate and get put down. And like, save the world doing so, so noble call there but…

2 Likes

I’ll be the guy rooting for Doctor Fate. I wish Khalid Nassour could have had a longer run in the New 52, and I always enjoy when Kent Nelson shows up in the DC Animated Universe. I’m taking Fate’s experience over Raven’s raw power (not that Nabu doesn’t come loaded for bear).

3 Likes

Gotta give it to Dr. Fate. YOU CAN’T DENY FATE!

3 Likes

I am so disappointed.

4 Likes

These votes are obviously more about popularity than actual knowledge of the characters histories, abilities, power levels and deeds or this matchup wouldn’t be the result of the bracket. That said, just have fun with it.

3 Likes

No one can avoid fate. Not even a demon’s daughter.

1 Like

Love Raven, but it’s Fate. The best would be old school Kent Nelson as Fate and the sarcastic Raven from TTG. The battle might not be epic but the in-fight dialouge would be epic!!!

Raven: You think Nabu is a pain, try having a universe conquering demon for a dad. You might beat me in this battle, but, I beat you on “having issues” hands down.
Fate: Tis my reason, my very existence to balance the scales to bring order, demon spawn.
Raven: Yeahhh. Whatever.

2 Likes

Raven is an empath and low-level telekinetic. Doctor Fate is the most powerful sorcerer on the planet.

Then again, the Spectre was literally omnipotent and he lost, so the real question is whether there are more Teen Titans fanboys or Young Justice fanboys on here.

4 Likes

Almost every round of this contest is been based on popularity of the character

3 Likes

Spectre is the most powerful in this bracket and lost just like Highfather who was the most powerful in his and lost to the Flash.

2 Likes

This goes to Dr. Fate and it kills me to admit it :sob:

Dr. Fate wins this one handily

2 Likes

Raven is goth gf so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

@BatJamags I don’t think you are being fair here. Raven has had certain iterations where she is more powerful than an empath and low-level telekinetic. Both Fate and Spectre have been less capable at times as well. So to take the weakest Raven and pit her against the most powerful version or Fate. You do them both a disservice. Fate and Spectre were the two heavy hitters in the bracket, shame the brackets had them meeting before the final round.

To the DCU powers that be. I do hope next year you look into the idea of seeding the brackets and explaining the rationale behind your seeding. I still think you’ll see upsets, which is part of the beauty of “March Madness” (even though we are now officially in April) Upsets always happen.

2 Likes

Doctor Fate is far more powerful than Raven, but I hate to see her go.

6 Likes

Desade!!! I see how you work now lol. You really really try and find those 1/10 chances the underdog can SOMEHOW win the matchup even if the winner is as obvious as Green Arrow vs. Superman.

Loved your enthusiasm throughout this entire showdown​:clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes