Meta Madhouse Dynamic Duos Discussion

Just another fun day battling Darksied :joy:

2 Likes

Round 3 up for 24hrs Vote now

1 Like

Finals are up for 24 hours. Vote for who will represent the Sidekick Smashers.

Our winner and Ultimate Hero Sidekick Duo is Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl (Donna Troy):tada:

3 Likes

Now we have our Final Four.

Robin and Superboy (Tim and Connor)

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy

Superman and Supergirl

Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl (Donna Troy)

:trophy: Be here tomorrow at 1pm est for the finals to begin. :trophy:

2 Likes

This is going to be interesting!

2 Likes

Definitely.

2 Likes

This it it.
One match we have two team of powers and no powers in and brawl for it all. Which can win.

And the other we have and ultimate power battle between the Super Family and Wonder Family.

The Votes up for 2 DAYS. Who will win? VOTE NOW.

1 Like

Tim fights and beats Harley and Ivy on his own all the time unless he gets distracted by superboy they should be fine

Batman said wonder woman and superman can go toe to toe and considering how he analyzes his teammates his probably right. donna troy has more experience so wonders win.

2 Likes

I picked Wonder Woman and Donna Troy because in Justice League TAS, Wonder Woman almost kills Superman (thinking he was a villain – sound familiar). Also, there’s no doubt in my mind that Donna Troy would win over Supergirl.

2 Likes

Unless… It’s Graduation Day… :eyes:

3 Likes

To be fair, Superman knew Wonder Woman thought he was a villain so he was not fighting back. If he was, it would be much closer as @Izzy11 has mentioned.

Also… see this. In regards to Donna Troy. :grimacing:

Definitely the fight for the ages like others have been in the tournament! :astonished:

3 Likes

Also they did fight in the injustice comics which were both unhinged versions so many possibilities.:thinking:

3 Likes

Especially… If we are also in the DCeased world… :scream: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

To specify Supes and Ww without there partner.

3 Likes

Man, Supes and WW fight a lot :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe… Now this makes more sense in trying something different. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

At first, he thought she was a villain too. They were both fighting the same amount, and Wonder Woman was winning.

2 Likes

True.

I’m less certain that this was the case, although it has been a few months since I last watched through the series so perhaps watching again will be soon. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Even still, that is only half the battle competitors. So let’s bring them back into the fold. :0_supergirl: :ttns_gif_donna:

Have you also by any chance seen Superman/Batman Apocalypse, or perhaps read the comics it has been based on? :thinking: (Also reminding myself to read those comics as well now :sweat_smile:)

Two things stick out from those instances.

1. Who Supergirl was trained by
  2. Who Superman and Supergirl fought together

In one, Supergirl knows possible strategies that might be used against her and Superman while in 2, that is a good look at how resilient Supergirl really is. :sunglasses: :+1:

Donna Troy is also quite the fierce warrior, but she is not close to being as fast or strong as Supergirl since Supergirl is more comparable to Wonder Woman and Superman’s levels. :00_supergirl:

If Superman and Supergirl can separate Wonder Woman and Donna Troy from fighting side by side (as Amazons fighting together are a force :astonished:), then after a few bumps and bruises taken, Team Super could win. Especially if things are taken into the air. I looked around and couldn’t really find an instance where Donna could maintain flight as long as Superman, Supergirl, or Wonder Woman. I got that she was more of a glider than flyer. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So, even if Wonder Woman could be winning against Superman, there are other instances where she would not only be fighting Superman, but Supergirl as well that would not be in her favor in trying to fend off both. :thinking:

And still… It is Meta Madhouse so anything is possible… To be continued! :joy: :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes