Meta Madhouse Dynamic Duos Discussion

ajm08g looks over the results…

:clark_hv_4: “Say this might be my best bracket of the tournament!” Thinks ajm08g…

ajm08g then sees the Lazarus Pit Save of the Bracket

:sob: “I should have known!” Cries ajm08g in anguish. :superman_hv_4:

Elsewhere in the multiverse…

2 Likes

:joy::joy: perfect image.

2 Likes

I also had another saved just in case the match up were to happen. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

On to the next round then, so make sure folks to get those votes in! :clark_hv_4:

3 Likes

Just another fun day battling Darksied :joy:

2 Likes

Round 3 up for 24hrs Vote now

1 Like

Finals are up for 24 hours. Vote for who will represent the Sidekick Smashers.

Our winner and Ultimate Hero Sidekick Duo is Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl (Donna Troy):tada:

3 Likes

Now we have our Final Four.

Robin and Superboy (Tim and Connor)

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy

Superman and Supergirl

Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl (Donna Troy)

:trophy: Be here tomorrow at 1pm est for the finals to begin. :trophy:

2 Likes

This is going to be interesting!

2 Likes

Definitely.

2 Likes

This it it.
One match we have two team of powers and no powers in and brawl for it all. Which can win.

And the other we have and ultimate power battle between the Super Family and Wonder Family.

The Votes up for 2 DAYS. Who will win? VOTE NOW.

1 Like

Tim fights and beats Harley and Ivy on his own all the time unless he gets distracted by superboy they should be fine

Batman said wonder woman and superman can go toe to toe and considering how he analyzes his teammates his probably right. donna troy has more experience so wonders win.

2 Likes

I picked Wonder Woman and Donna Troy because in Justice League TAS, Wonder Woman almost kills Superman (thinking he was a villain – sound familiar). Also, there’s no doubt in my mind that Donna Troy would win over Supergirl.

2 Likes

Unless… It’s Graduation Day… :eyes:

3 Likes

To be fair, Superman knew Wonder Woman thought he was a villain so he was not fighting back. If he was, it would be much closer as @Izzy11 has mentioned.

Also… see this. In regards to Donna Troy. :grimacing:

Definitely the fight for the ages like others have been in the tournament! :astonished:

3 Likes

Also they did fight in the injustice comics which were both unhinged versions so many possibilities.:thinking:

3 Likes

Especially… If we are also in the DCeased world… :scream: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

To specify Supes and Ww without there partner.

3 Likes

Man, Supes and WW fight a lot :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe… Now this makes more sense in trying something different. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes