Meta Madhouse Dynamic Duos Discussion

Round 2 up for 24 hours.

2 Likes

Ah, two very interesting matchups in seeing how the votes will go this round. :thinking:

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy versus Big Barda and Mister Miracle, and John Stewart and Katma Tui versus Swamp Thing and Abby Arcane. :harley_hv_1: :0_poison_ivy_tas: :00_lc_green_lantern: :st_swamp_thing:

From a power perspective I believe I know who might win, but only the votes will tell. :face_with_monocle: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Those vote are the true power :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Aw shucks i missed the buddy one! Constantine and Etrigan is too cute! And I’m also shocked tim and conner beat out damian and Jon :astonished: man my characters losing all over lol.

I did get in the couple crushers! Tough choice for a few of them like do I vote who I like better lol or who would actually win :thinking: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Same feeling every time I vote in a madhouse :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Round 3 up for 24hrs Vote Now

2 Likes

Also note last round was crazy. The closest I’ve seen. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I am convinced now that Kelex is Cyborg Superman in disguise :rofl: :superman_hv_4: :eyes:

Definitely the last round is a Meta Madhouse round for the ages! :astonished:

3 Likes

Finals are up. Vote for the top couple

2 Likes

And the winners and title of Ultimate Couple goes to…

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy :tada:

See you tomorrow for more madhouse.

3 Likes

Round 1 of The Family Fighters is up for two days.

2 Likes

Round 1 ends today at 1 pm est

1 Like

Okay! Geoforce and Terra better win! It’s been shown that Terra’s wall of rock and stuff can withstand multiple shots from Starfire and Blackfire! Also, Geoforce controls lava and can literally melt into the ground!

If Starfire and Blackfire can’t hit Geoforce or Terra, they can’t possibly win!!

2 Likes

Wow the terror Twins the first straight up loss a 0 votes.

1 Like

Round 2 up for 24hrs. Vote now.

1 Like

Round 3 up for 24hrs. Some great brawl up. Vote now.

2 Likes

Kryptonians have heat vision.

Let me repeat that.

Kryptonians

Have

Heat

Vision!

HOW DO YOU EXPECT A GREEN OR WHITE MARTIAN TO GO AGAINST HEAT VISION?!

2 Likes

My thought would be there mind powers but ultimately depends what’s faster there heat vision or the martins mind. :thinking:

2 Likes

Finals are up Vote now in this ultimate showdown

1 Like

The Winner of the Family Fighters is
:fist_right: Superman and Supergirl :fist_left:

2 Likes