Meta Madhouse Dynamic Duos Discussion

Kelex both a hurt and help​:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I wasn’t keeping up. Disappointed to see that Cold and Heatwave lost…

3 Likes

The save sucks, I was hoping to see Orion/Lightray v Constantine/Etrigan. I thought for sure that’s where we were headed. It would have been an impressive fight.

5 Likes

Definitely would have been a very cool and interesting fight. But Kelex chose what Kelex chose​:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Reminder Round 3 ends tomorrow at 1pm est

2 Likes

Finals are up until the 16th at 1pm est.
vote for the ultimate Buddy Duo.

2 Likes

In taking a look at my bracket… :sweat_smile:

Buddy Duo Summary

Maybe… I’ll vote for who I think @SuperGreenGrodd might choose to win… :superman_hv_4: :thinking:

3 Likes

Didn’t see these two as finalists. Definitely though Jon and Damian would make it with all the Supersons Fans I’ve seen. Guess they can’t be the original Tim and Connor :sweat_smile:

As for the brackets I definitely felt this save would bust a lot of brackets :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Now I’m also wondering what type of conversation I will have with Kelex about the saves in the other rounds… :thinking: :rofl:

Unless it is Cyborg Superman taking over Kelex that has been destroying my brackets… :eyes: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What a twist :joy:

2 Likes

With an Upset victory and one I didn’t see coming.

The Winner representing Blue Beetle and Booster Golds Buddy Busters are…

Robin and Superboy (Tim & Connor) :tada:

2 Likes

That is SHOCKING! I can’t see how these two could beat magic? The best I can figure, Tim and Conner are better friends, thus better team mates. While Constantine and Etrigan are arguably more powerful, perhaps the grueling battles they’ve been under going, were too much of a strain on an already fragile alliance.

3 Likes

@SuperGreenGrodd Well done. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Yeah if the battle went down I feel that’s a big reason for the win. Tim’s brain and there bond gave them the strategy and win.

1 Like

Couple Crushers round 1 is up

2 Likes

Are we just not gonna acknowledge the fact that Jewelee actually kills Punch in some storylines?!

2 Likes

That could be a reason for there downfall in the fight. Not all duos here may works as a solid team.

3 Likes

Round 2 up for 24 hours.

2 Likes

Ah, two very interesting matchups in seeing how the votes will go this round. :thinking:

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy versus Big Barda and Mister Miracle, and John Stewart and Katma Tui versus Swamp Thing and Abby Arcane. :harley_hv_1: :0_poison_ivy_tas: :00_lc_green_lantern: :st_swamp_thing:

From a power perspective I believe I know who might win, but only the votes will tell. :face_with_monocle: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Those vote are the true power :sweat_smile:

2 Likes