Meta Madhouse - Batman's Vigilantes - Round of 8!

I will admit lol I foolishly voted for Damian round 1 not knowing enough about Orphan…I was thinking she was “just another robin” and thought Damian had the edge -_-

HOWEVER…
BATGIRL👏SHOULD👏OF👏WON👏

5 Likes

I missed who was in round 1. Can anyone let me know please.

Batgirl was robbed! Queen Gordon outshines Ollie Queen any and every single day of the week. The robbery and thievery. Wow, I am still in shock. I knew y’all would do this, but I still got my hopes up. I really thought Babs would find a way to win.

4 Likes

@DeSade Nope. Damian might think he can push her buttons, but he doesn’t know her well enough to really exploit her.

4 Likes

@HubCityQuestion with access to both the bat-computer & all the Titans information, you don’t think he did any research on his opponent? Damian is an egotistical little snot, I grant you, but even he is not THAT much of an egotistical little snot.

1 Like

Nightwing for the win! He’s also the best Batman.

Cass should have made it longer

Ollie is a badass and should wipe the floor with Damian, with a swashbuckling smile

Deathstroke v Katana was tough—but experience and reflexes carry the day

1 Like

Yeah. All my top contenders got knocked out. I’m shook.

2 Likes

Orphan coulda beat Darkseid.

5 Likes

Oh, I think he is, @DeSade. I think Damian would completely underestimate her, probably because she’s a girl. He is still a 13 year old boy.

3 Likes

^^^ could you elaborate, genuinely curious? Just cuz I always thought Deathstroke was up there with Hand to hand let alone weapons aloud. Granted I did read up on Orphan I probably would of still voted Deathstroke if they versed.

2 Likes

I feel like Nightwing and Green Arrow are gonna be in the semi-final and its gonna be so hard to decide! we aren’t even there yet and the anxiety is already killing me lol. Two of my top Favs! I love these match up brackets! Thanx DCU!

1 Like

I hope it is Oliver vs Deathstroke in the finals. It’ll be an Arrow season 2 rematch.

2 Likes

I’ve finally rationalized Damian winning:

After about thirty minutes

“-And so clearly, I am the more worthy champion for Father’s bracket, as I am the son of-”

“Stop.”

“What?”

“If I forfeit… will you shut up?”

“… Maybe?”

“You win.”

9 Likes

I’m sorry I doubted this community. I thought for sure Deathstroke was going to lose to Harley purely because of her massive fan base. I’m proud of you all.

5 Likes

Batjamags knows his stuff.

4 Likes

@BatJamags, this is the first rational argument I’ve heard all day.

5 Likes

That strategy’s not going to pay off so well against Green Arrow, though. Nobody out-loudmouths Ollie.

6 Likes

yal, I better not tune in later and see Ollie made it through!!! You really want Green Arrow to be the one that gets swamped by the Spectre?? -_-

1 Like

So who would win between Katana vs Deathstroke?

1 Like

I think Deathstroke has the upper hand. I don’t think it’d be a quick fight though and I’m definitely not underestimating Katanna but if he has full access to weapons and shit …I think he’ll have the upper hand.