Meta Madhouse - Batman's Vigilantes - Round of 8!

All the hope and promise of 16 contenders. But alas, only 8 could make it to the next round. To find out who of Batman’s Vigilantes survived to fight another round, visit the News section or follow the link below!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/meta-madhouse-batmans-vigilantes/

Are you incensed? Justified? AVENGED? Let us know in the comments below!

6 Likes

Who voted for Damian and why?

7 Likes

@tirasco.9430 Agreed. Same goes for Batwoman, though, I guess you could reason that he’d have chosen not to use his T-Spheres in the spirit of Fair-Play.

Also, I guess my first child is going to be named Booster. They’ll learn to love it.

2 Likes

I’m with bold prediction which really isn’t there a bold RedHood will win the whole thing Not that I agree with it

GA takes advantage of Robin’s inexperience, is emotionally unavailable, and Robin ends up hooked on smack

Katana separates Deathstroke into blue and orange piles

Nightwing/Catwoman’s tough. Selina knows Dick, and she’s smart, but I think Nightwing wins.

Batwoman takes advantage of Red Hood’s instability and trips him into a mistake. And she knows how to deal with angry men with guns.

3 Likes

Alright, who voted for Damian? Because he wouldn’t and shouldn’t have come anywhere near winning that fight. Plus, he’s incredibly obnoxious.

7 Likes

#Cassandra Forever

9 Likes

Yeah, Cassandra, one of the deadliest fighters on the planet would lose to Damian. Sure. We’ll go with that :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Katana is fodder Deathstroke is far more powerful and has better feats

3 Likes

Batgirl should of win pff

8 Likes

Who is voting for this thing? Monkeys? Cassandra and Batgirl didn’t make it through. #madaboutit #officially

8 Likes

I try not to vocalize personal opinions too much, but Batgirl not making it definitely took the wind out of my sails.

9 Likes

This is a TRAVESTY. There is no universe where Cass would ever lose a fight to Damian. I can only imagine she refused to fight back.

9 Likes

I voted for Batgirl if that helps!! Also I chose my favorite character not the strongest so that’s why I chose Damian over Cass

2 Likes

@HubCityQuestion Cassandra still has emotional issues/scars. Can you honestly say that once in 30 battles Damian isn’t going to find a way to manipulate that to his advantage? He spent formative years under Ra’s & Talia’s tutelage, both of them are excellent emotional manipulators. You don’t think he’s ruthless enough to exploit that?
9 out of 10, I see Orphan taking him out…but in a “one & done” tournament, this might have been that one.

3 Likes

I was too late so I didn’t get to vote for Batgirl or Harley. I just voted on this one though.

1 Like

Batgirl was on my list… sad she didn’t make it. This is going to come down to Deathstroke versus Nightwing anyway, so it doesn’t matter. In my opinion, Deathstroke wins. Nightwing is shway, but he’s no Deathstroke. Joe Manganiello is the only Deathstroke in my book… well… and maybe Manu Bennett.

But in the end… none of these people can stand against Darseid. So there’s that.

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion, you’re dreaming brother. Damien is the son of the bat, grandson of the demons head, trained by the league of shadows…

Batwoman TKO​:facepunch::boom:

1 Like

I am disappointed. I said yesterday that I kind of knew that green arrow would get voted through because of the popularity of the cw show, but the way the community got behind Batgirl gave me hope that she could win. And orphan as well! I know pretty much squat about orphan, but I know who should win that fight.
Anyway, I’m voting for green arrow, nightwing, deathstroke, and batwoman this week, but I think most of these are closer matches than last week.

4 Likes

@Paragon I concur. Nightwing is shway, but against DS he’s not staying whelmed and won’t be feeling the aster.

We’ve still got the Shazam bracket to play out. There are a couple of folks there that could give Darkseid a tough match (Dr Fate & Spectre)

5 Likes