Meta Madhouse - Batman's Vigilantes - Round of 16

I think mainly, the contest is supposed to be a way for long time comic fans to have interesting debates over who would win, and for newer comic fans to be introduced to characters that they didn’t previously know about. Also, DC Universe is using it as a way to expand their comics library and their encyclopedia pages. I think the actual logistics of who would win is less important than inciting discussions and expanding the platform.

2 Likes

Lol first pff the cast’s reasoning of huntress over night wing the whole computer hacking thing uh yea dick grayson was one of the hest hackers in the entire bat fam. Also deathstroke would beat harley because on top of his skills he also has had his sense of pain reduced. Also has trained terra and daimion. Has died and come backk. Whooped the entire titans single handed. So im sure queen of chaos would fall. He is also second man to master every martial art

1 Like

I still say Lobo should have won The SA bracket. I mean, if were talking in logic here, Dude is near unstoppable.

@Batjamags
Agree the Bats bracket has a a tough road in the final four.

Possibly Mr T has a chance against Flash. A t-sphere capable of creating a zero gravity gravity bubble gives Barry fits. If Batman had a contingency plan for all JLA members, he certainly has one for Flash, which Damian or BG could use. Although I doubt Damian is grabbing the top spot.

Depending on who comes out of the Shazam bracket, this is Darkseid’s tournament, in a walkover.

The vigilantes have a problem when we get to the final four. But, these early matchups are more well balanced than WWW or Supes Aliens.

Who is going to rep Bats in the final four is the realistic question in the overall scheme of things.

1. Green Arrow
  2. Robin
  3. Nightwing
  4. Catwoman
  5. Harley (Just for fun)
  6. Deadshot
  7. Red Hood
  8. Batwoman.

If nightwing fans pull it off he should win, I need DC to see the support for him so he can come back to comics

If nightwing fans pull it off he should win, I need DC to see the support for him so he can come back to comics

1 Like