Meta Madhouse - Batman's Vigilantes - FINAL ROUND!

I thought it wasn’t just about power and speed?

These are superheroes we’re talking about. Any one of them has spent years beating every single villain who shows up. Heroes generically have an advantage in experience, and usually in strategy. Nightwing in particular led the second-strongest-and-most-successful team in the DC Universe for years and took down plenty of superpowered goons in his time. Deathstroke couldn’t even save one hostage without botching it, and then got his eye shot out worse than Ralphie from A Christmas Story. The guy is overconfident and has his own share of psychological issues. (And no depth perception, which is going to make any close-range fighting hell no matter how good you are.)

Villains are not invincible, and if there’s one useful skill heroes have, it’s repeatedly and consistently finding ways to beat villains. Deathstroke is a serious threat for Nightwing, but when it really counts, I think Dick could and would take him down.

7 Likes

Have to give this to Death stroke, Nightwing will give him a good battle though.

1 Like

Nightwing

4 Likes

I will make a point here, that in the TT tv show, the only way Deathstroke could keep Robin under his control was by manipulating him. Let’s not forget Son of Batman, if Damian can beat Slade, than Dickie Boy can.

4 Likes

Nightwing all the way!!!

7 Likes

I see a lot of Deathstroke vs Batman arguments, but Nightwing can hold his own against Batman as well and is even considered to be the more natural - and sometimes (often?) even a more skilled - fighter. I think this fight would be close and could go either way, but at the end of the day, I think Nightwing will win it.

Also, Dick could just offer Slade more money to step aside… I’m pretty sure he’s actually done that before (i.e. pay more than a hit on someone).

7 Likes

I’m still salty Deathstroke is even in this conversation. Red hood should have won.

6 Likes

As much as I would root for Nightwing , Deathstroke would take it.

5 Likes

they rly did forget tim huh

9 Likes

Nightwing better take this, I am so sick Deathstroke and Harley who can run around and evade the big 3 jsut becasue they are popular

5 Likes

Nightwing for me

7 Likes

If we are talking animated movie; Robin (Damien) gave Deathstroke some headaches and is even the one who claimed his eye. Nightwing can definitely neutralize him. Also to add to the fire; One of Deathstroke’s weeknessnes is that he is most effective when he knows what the other person is doing which was even mentioned on the DC Daily panel (love those guys btw). If you know anything of Nightwing you know he is considered one the best hand to hand combatants in the DC universe mostly due to his unpredictability from his acrobat backround and of corse being trained by The Batman helps a little lol.

6 Likes

I LOVE Deathstroke but Nightwing takes it for me.

4 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out how The Red Hood night in the finals

6 Likes

I meant not lol not night Typo :joy:

1 Like

I’m confused

@www.JayRose I can help! What you do is, you follow the link and then you click “Nightwing.”

Haha, jk! What are you confused about?

3 Likes

I give a slight edge to Nightwing only because he’s fought Deathstroke so many times before.

4 Likes

NIGHTWING BABY!!!

4 Likes

Nightwing Baby would lose to Deathstroke. Wouldn’t be a fair fight.

2 Likes