META MADHOUSE 2021: Throwdown on Themyscira 🚩Round 2 Voting: Granny’s Good Girls & Dr. Poison’s Femme Fatales!

Only 16 of our rogues remain— will Eris or Nyx use their Olympian Overrides? Who will emerge the victor and continue to Round 3? :ballot_box: Cast your votes and sound off in our discussion thread :arrow_right: HERE!

Complete MM schedule and rules.

:rotating_light: Voting for this round runs Friday March 26th @ 3am PST/ 6am EST — Sunday
March 28th @ 11pm PST/2am EST

Tournament results can be found :arrow_right: HERE

Granny’s Good Girls
:dagger: Patron: Eris, Goddess of Chaos

Faora
Faora-small
vs
Blackfire
Blackfire-small

• Faora
  • Blackfire

0 voters

Enchantress
Enchantress-small
vs
Circe
Circe-small

• Enchantress
  • Circe

0 voters

Lashina
Lashina-small
vs
Maxima
Maxima-small

• Lashina
  • Maxima

0 voters

Superwoman
Superwoman-small
vs
Rose Wilson
Ravager Rose Wilson-small

• Superwoman
  • Rose Wilson

0 voters

Dr Poison’s Femme Fatales
:crescent_moon: Patron: Nyx, Goddess of Darkness.

Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire-small
vs
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn-small

• Star Sapphire
  • Harley Quinn

0 voters

Poison Ivy
Poison Ivy-small
vs
Silver Banshee
Silver Banshee-small

• Poison Ivy
  • Silver Banshee

0 voters

Talia al Ghul
Talia al Ghul-small
vs
Lady Shiva
Lady Shiva-small

• Talia al Ghul
  • Lady Shiva

0 voters

Livewire
Livewire-small
vs
Killer Frost
Killer Frost-small

• Livewire
  • Killer Frost

0 voters

6 Likes

Does Harley Quinn have the Green Pills from the Injustice storyline?

6 Likes

Everybody has a different head canon for what iteration of the characters are.

My personal head canon “is this some item or artifact or power they had for a very specific and short storyline, than they don’t. However, if it is something they could generally acquire if needed, like Ras going up against a kryptonian. Ras has the resources and ability to acquire some kryptonite.”

That’s my head canon. Everyone is entitled to their own.

8 Likes

My lady is fighting her way to the top! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I thought Babs was your girl?

4 Likes

I have many girls- in this case Star Sapphire is who I predicted winning because apparently I really lean into weaponized love?

6 Likes

Having many is what makes these decisions kinda difficult!! Don’t count Harley out tho​:heart::black_heart: if theres way, she’ll find it. :joy:

@DeSade-acolyte are you a fan of only one character?? :thinking: I’m not.

5 Likes

I just vote on who I like.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I am ride or die with Big Barda on the heroine side of the bracket. You aren’t born and raised on Apololips where everyday you have to fight and win just to survive. You grow up that way, you learn to find a way to win. It becomes second nature. People forget, Barda can fight WW to a stalemate. There is a saying in a single elimination tournament, “survive and advance”. There is no one more qualified to do that than Big Barda.

On the villains side, I think Circe has the edge. That lady has fierce magic for days and a ruthlessness streak a mile freakin wide. Her toughest match was her first round. That was the matchup that didn’t favor her. The tournament is all about matchups.

In the final, Barda’s Mega-Rod is really the only piece of tech that can fight Circe’s magic. It can warp space time. And don’t discount how totally ruthless Barda can be, if she wants. That is the final I want to see and I think if this was a real tournament, the matchup we would see.

4 Likes

I meant, you asked @Applejack as if she’s only got ONE. I was just teasing.

Anyway. Business! I’m w/ Barda on the Hero side too, but I have 3 villains I’m pulling for (because I CAN this year). Circe is one of the them :raised_hands: and the one likely to go the distance. We’ll see.

Forgot to say:

this is totally a thing, lol and a small part of why I’ve chosen Ivy for the 2nd year in a row. :rose::green_heart: (last year was spite voting, of course)

@Reaganfan78 voting how you like is part of the game. Thank you for playing!

6 Likes

Ever since @Applejack changed her avatar I’ve been confused. I just figured she’d be ride or die with Babs. So with Babs out. I’m wondering who she’s pulling for now.

5 Likes

I guess we’re all ride or die for someone, but in a game like this, its more fun to play along a bit, imo…and I dig the new avatar. :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

6 Likes

I’m just can’t place who her new avatar is.

4 Likes

@DeSade-acolyte It seems really familiar, doesn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

The sad part was voting against the Marvel (Shazam!) Family! :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

Yes, and I just can’t place it. I have been wracking my brain for weeks.

4 Likes

I got it @DeSade-acolyte: its because of Holly. :wink:

3 Likes

“I’ve been eatin half the crew!!”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.