META MADHOUSE 2021: Throwdown on Themyscira 🚩Round 1 Voting: Hippolyta’s Heroines!

16 indomitable heroines will contend, but which among them can endure? :ballot_box: Cast your votes and sound off in our discussion thread :arrow_right: HERE!

:sparkles: Patron: Demeter, Goddess of Sacral Magic
Will Demeter use her Olympian Override? Only she knows! Stay tuned to find out.

Complete MM schedule and rules.

:rotating_light: Voting for this round runs
Fri March 12th @ 3am PST/ 6am EST — Sun March 14th @ 11pm PST/2am EST

Tournament results can be found :arrow_right: HERE

Donna Troy
Donna Troy-small
vs
Wonder Girl
Wonder Girl-small

• Donna Troy
  • Wonder Girl

0 voters

Zatanna
Zatanna-small
vs
Jessica Cruz
Jessica Cruz-small

• Zatanna
  • Jessica Cruz

0 voters

Raven
Raven-small
vs
Mary Marvel
Mary Marvel-small

• Raven
  • Mary Marvel

0 voters

Elasti-Girl
Elasti-Girl-small
vs
Crazy Jane
Crazy Jane-small

• Elasti-Girl
  • Crazy Jane

0 voters

Starfire
Starfire-small
vs
Mera
Mera-small

• Starfire
  • Mera

0 voters

Spoiler
Spoiler-small
vs
Wildcat
Wildcat-small

• Spoiler
  • Wildcat

0 voters

Dawnstar
Dawnstar-small
vs
Jessie Quick
Jesse Quick-small

• Dawnstar
  • Jessie Quick

0 voters

Vixen
Vixen-small
vs
Fire
Fire-small

• Vixen
  • Fire

0 voters

14 Likes

By far this was the tough one!:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

For me, the hardest one in this round was Zee vs. Jess. But :0_lc_green_lantern_jessica_cruz1: Diggin the new avatar, btw, RF. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face: :riddlerhqtas:

4 Likes

This is the hardest so far, I’m still undecided on most of them. I really need to give these match ups some thought. Btw, I like your new avatar too, that’s my favorite design for Riddler. But, I gotta say, your old one was unique. That was John Byrne right? What issue did you get that from? It was perfect for a Reagan fan.

5 Likes

Thankyou, I’ll be back with that soon. The Reagan and Superman scene is from Legend #2. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This was hella hard. Also, (Titans TV spoiler for those who are avoiding everything):

With the show introducing Tim Drake this season, we need to get Stephanie on the show stat!

4 Likes

Great choices, all around! Still, based on the poll’s title (“Throwdown on Themyscira”), I was hoping to see Lyta Trevor on the list.

4 Likes

Yeah, a couple of folks have mentioned Fury. There were a lot of heroines that didn’t make the tournament. Fury ended up “on the bubble” and didn’t make it. Lots of female Legionaries I love didn’t make the tournament either.
:thinking: There are enough instances of Legionaries and LOSH villains. That could be a possible future MM theme.

4 Likes

Bump cuz the voting closes in a couple of hours.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.