META MADHOUSE 2021đŸ’„Throwdown on ThemyscirađŸ’„

Thx, you too!

5 Likes

Okay, I’m late getting started here and already ran in to a confusing ambiguity. Before proceeding, I must know if “Artimis” is Artemis Crock, Artemis of Bana-Mighdall, or literal god Artemis (twinsie to Apollo). Or is there an actual character named Artimis (with two Is) that I’m not familiar with?

On this, much depends.

7 Likes

All of the above

6 Likes

Hey @keath! Welcome! That would be Amazon Artemis. :+1: Let us know if you have any more Qs!
Ps. You can build multiple brackets if you like. :tada:

6 Likes

Thanks @Razzzcat – just found @DeSade-acolyte’s answer in the submission thread, too! This makes all the difference.

And I’m sure I’ll have at least two brackets 
 gotta finish one first. :smiley:

7 Likes

@keath That DOES make all the difference, true!! Alright- Have fun and a great weekend! :sunglasses:
And if you’re up for double the fun, there’s a second Meta Madhouse running as well! Check :point_right: THIS OUT when you get a chance.

6 Likes

For some reason I see this breaking down to this

QUICK! Get Ricky and Fred to pull them apart
 :rofl:

NOTE: The above gifs are from an Iconic sitcom called “I Love Lucy”. Some of the younger members on here may not know of this show’s existence however your grandparents and great grandparents did. :joy:

8 Likes

@ejdias.95910 Hey, there’s reruns!? :stuck_out_tongue: I watched I Love Lucy all the time! :dancer:t2:

7 Likes

I’m not a grandparent nor a parent, but I love ILL and it’s possibly one of my most favorite shows of all time.

8 Likes

My bracket is posted

6 Likes

Hey @m_finch3.9314! Welcome back!
Have you posted this in the bracket thread yet? Right :point_right: This way to earn your potential bragging rights! :sunglasses: See ya soon!

4 Likes

Tomorrow it all begins :tada:

6 Likes

The voting for Wonder Woman’s Warriors has begun.

8 Likes

lol, missed brackets by hours! Serves me right for working. Calling off until the Snyder Cut now! lol

8 Likes

Oh, nuts. I missed the cutoff too. I guess I need to look at the HOUR of the deadline, not just the day. Guess I’ll just leave this here as a cheat sheet for those who need the “right” answers for voting. :wink:

10 Likes

Okay, and you win on how awesome yours looks. However wrong. :stuck_out_tongue: jkjk

8 Likes

Haha, I don’t have Acrobat Pro, so I lost all my typed brackets. When I opened it to edit graphically and was about to type “Supergirl” I got a bit carried away.

But I have strong logic for any perceived “wrong” answers. I argued with myself for quite a bit. :smiley:

8 Likes

I am talking out loud right now trying to rile up any one near me
 including the mirror.

9 Likes

Good thing Prismatik didn’t make the Madhouse. :smiley:
(Post your bracket here 
 there seems to be a temporal vortex involved in @Razzzcat 's past posts
)

7 Likes

@keath The space-time continuum. :wink:

8 Likes