META MADHOUSE 2021đŸ’„Throwdown on ThemyscirađŸ’„

Why no Fury? Grrrrrr

6 Likes

Hey @wretchrobinson.49685!:wave: Welcome to the community!

Ooh, :eyes: which one? Sandman? We’ve got Donna? Unfortunately, there are TONS of DC characters and only 64 seats on the Invisible Jet! lol :smile: As you can imagine, it was a difficult process. Don’t let that stop you, tho—plenty of worthy contestants!

6 Likes

Phew, looks like I still have some time to fill out my bracket(s) this weekend and upload them. :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

Ooo so many great choices!
youneedme Lashina_SBA_01 Knockout

7 Likes

Looking at what I have to put in the submission thread I’m going to stop while I’m ahead as I think I could keep going and still get a different result
 :sweat_smile:

Although
 There is the secret option
 :eyes: :superman_hv_4:

The Secret Option

Screenshot (1247)

Seems to have a note attached from the champions with this result.

For MIB

@Applejack @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell @Barrys.Better.Half @MissInkBlot

9 Likes

Just a few short hours to submit your brackets! :arrow_right: Bracket Submission Here

5 Likes

I’ve never done this before. What is the voting for? I’m a bit confused sorry.

6 Likes

Hey @CozmicCam! Welcome! :grinning: The sheet is for you to make predictions, so grab that and fill it out. After THAT (on March 9th) polls will open (schedule is above) and everyone will vote/debate on each match up, which will determine the ultimate champion as the tournament goes. Then we all check and see how we did when the dust settles and claim our bragging rights!! Like March Madness :basketball: only w/ comic characters. Let us know if you have any more Qs. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

but then what’s the point of the sheet?

6 Likes

@CozmicCam To see if your predictions were right. :face_with_monocle: You submit them in advance. It’s just for fun, but if your character WINS. You get to :partying_face: do this:

totally used a Shaq gif on purpose

8 Likes

I’m rather partial to the secret option. Personally, I think that could be a reality although I’m not sure how it would be for me to go up against Ivy in a head-to-head. Kinda like fighting myself. :wink: :green_heart: :green_heart:

8 Likes

I’ve never seen an adaptable pdf before- I feel like I shouldn’t be as amazed as I am-

6 Likes

Hey, that’s me! :grin:

7 Likes

:raised_hands:. Welcome @Floral.Femme.Fatale! Let us know if you have any Qs!

7 Likes

I’m a bit confused on how to post the bracket- My screen isn’t big enough to get it all in a screenshot, but maybe I can figure out how to turn the pdf into an image after I fill it out

6 Likes

Hey @Floral.Femme.Fatale! If you can convert it to pdf of jpeg, that should do it. If that doesn’t work :thinking: shrink it on the screen and grab as much as you can of the winner/later brackets—that’ll totally work. :+1::green_heart: Theres always the print-it-and-fill-it-in-by-hand-and-take-a-picture option as well if all else fails.

6 Likes

Lol, that seems like a lot of work. I’m making three because I’m bored and have too much time on my hands. One for preference, one for “Best Dressed” and one based on actual fighting ability (I’m thinking Enchantress might get close to winning just based on her strength and abilities, but I’ll of course take into account her opponents strategy so it’s not just like “She wins because she’s big powerful”)

7 Likes

@Floral.Femme.Fatale Yaaas!! Make more if you want! A lot of fun can also come from trying to convince others YOUR choices are better once voting starts, too! :wink: :innocent: Anyway. As long as we know mainly the bracket winner and champ, you should be good to go w/ a screenshot. :+1:

Ps. Go Team Green! :green_heart:

7 Likes

Yeah, Ivy’s already won 1/1 that I’ve done so far. My computer died while I was working on “best dressed” so Idk abt that one yet, lol

7 Likes

@Floral.Femme.Fatale no worries—there’s still plenty of time, and it’s all for fun. Plus you never know what’s going to happen! Have a great afternoon. :purple_heart:

7 Likes