META MADHOUSE 2021đź’ĄThrowdown on Themyscirađź’Ą

Oooh you’re fast @DC89! :raised_hands: I’m doing 2. (Guess who’s the winner of atleast one? lol​:seedling::green_heart:) I think I know who you went with.:purple_heart:

14 Likes

Always with my gurrrl. :smile: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :0_batgirl:

We can do more than one? Yay! Imma’ still stick with my gurrrl tho. :smiley:

15 Likes

@DC89 Oh yeah, you can do as many as you want!! :dancer:t2: Any scenario you can think of! :tada:

14 Likes

Ps :green_heart: Team Green.

14 Likes

We know who @Mae and @TheKateKane are going with:

:00_batwoman:

Wondering if @Hiraeth will go with Harl…

:harleyquinn_hqas:

15 Likes

I just uploaded my bracket. :slight_smile: That was much harder than I thought it would be. Thanks for doing this! :partying_face:

13 Likes

giphy

Thank YOU for playing, @Green.Lantern!

11 Likes

This is going to be so much fun!!!

8 Likes

Then we did our job right in “curating” the brackets. :smiling_imp:

The picks, even in the early rounds should have some hard choices. Those hard choices are why we allow for multiple brackets. Cuz sometimes ya just can’t chose, so you can do a different bracket where you flip some of the tough matchups. :grinning:

10 Likes

thank you, @Razzzcat and @DeSade-acolyte and anyone else who was involved with making this happen!

10 Likes

Thanks to those who put this together! It is always fun and I am glad I have some time before it starts so I can fill mine out. :thinking:

12 Likes

Man, this is cool. Glad to see y’all made this happen!

9 Likes

Hey @ralphsix!! :raised_hands: I feel like I haven’t seen you in 100yrs. Hope you’ve been well.:purple_heart:

Hey @biff_pow @SpoilerAlert88! Welcome! You have plenty of time. And you can build as many brackets as you want this year :+1:

10 Likes

I’m gonna fill out 6 brackets. For real.

10 Likes

you can write me in if you want

9 Likes

I feel that. I was going to try and stick to 2, but :eyes: I don’t think it’s gonna happen! :laughing:

10 Likes

What if someone made a bracket for literally every possibility :joy::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

:white_check_mark: DONE :wink:

9 Likes

@Razzzcat I have a (probably) silly question. How do I know what characters we are supposed to use in the brackets? When I download the link it is a blank bracket and I don’t see a list anywhere.

8 Likes

Nevermind… i was using the wrong sort of app on my phone to look at it. I found the pdf viewer :upside_down_face:

9 Likes