META MADHOUSE 2021: Throwdown on Themyscira đźš©Round 3 Voting: Sweet 16 (Bracket Semifinals)

We’re down to the “Sweet 16”—one Olympian Override is still up for grabs! Who’s got the wit and the will to fight another day? :ballot_box: Cast your votes and sound off in our discussion thread :arrow_right: HERE!

Complete MM schedule and rules.

Tournament results can be found :arrow_right: HERE

:rotating_light:Voting for this round runs from Tuesday March 30th @ 3am PST/ 6am EST —Thursday April 1st @ 11pm PST/2am EST

Welcome to ROUND THREE!

Wonder Woman’s Warriors
:owl: Patron: Athena, Goddess of War Strategy

Supergirl
Supergirl-small

Vs
Miss Martian
Miss Martian-small

• Supergirl
  • Miss Martian

0 voters

Batwoman
Batwoman-small
Vs
Big Barda
BIg Barda-small

• Batwoman
  • Big Barda

0 voters

Hippolyta’s Heroines
:sparkles: Patron: Demeter, Goddess of Sacral Magic

Zatanna
Zatanna-small
Vs
Raven
Raven-small

• Zatanna
  • Raven

0 voters

Starfire
Starfire-small
Vs
Vixen
Vixen-small

• Starfire
  • Vixen

0 voters

Granny’s Good Girls
:dagger: Patron: Eris, Goddess of Chaos

Blackfire
Blackfire-small
Vs
Circe
Circe-small

• Blackfire
  • Circe

0 voters

Maxima
Vs
Superwoman
Superwoman-small

• Maxima
  • Superwoman

0 voters

Dr Poison’s Femme Fatales
:crescent_moon: Patron: Nyx, Goddess of Darkness.

Star Sapphire
Vs
Poison Ivy
Poison Ivy-small

• Star Sapphire
  • Poison Ivy

0 voters

Lady Shiva
Lady Shiva-small
Vs
Killer Frost
Killer Frost-small

• Lady Shiva
  • Killer Frost

0 voters

6 Likes

Is that Maxima? Looks like Lana Lang Superwoman?

4 Likes

We got all the pics from the same source, so it might be a wrongly tag on the picture. We did the the best we could. This was a volunteer effort, we were getting help from folks who were donating their time to make this happen.

7 Likes

and yall are doing an awesome job, really enjoying it

5 Likes

Thanks. This has really been a team effort and lots of work behind the scenes. The visual eloquence of our graphics are due to @Razzzcat , who has done a Herculean job!! :clap::clap::clap:
The mods, especially @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell , @Applejack and @Alec.Holland have been a tremendous help and their efforts are so appreciated. :clap::clap::clap:

12 Likes

Wait where’s Harley?

6 Likes

Got knocked out by Star Sapphire.

8 Likes

She lost to Star Sapphire 51% to 49% in the vote.
She had the Olympian Override in this bracket, but Hera’s coin flip didn’t go Harley’s way. So she’s out.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Not necessarily part of my Ivy campaign (tho it should be!!)- just a thing I found that made me laugh, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: so I wanted to share.

#GiantIvyIsTheBestIvy :raised_hands: :green_heart: We still have Ivy @Mae! :hugs: I feel your pain tho.

9 Likes

YURS! :purple_heart:

:hugs:

6 Likes

It’s been a pleasure. This was a really awesome event and I’m super impressed with how quickly you guys put it all together!

6 Likes

#GoRaeRaeGo!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.