META MADHOUSE 2021: Throwdown on Themyscira - Post Your Brackets Here

dcumarch.pdf (2.3 MB)

7 Likes

Ok…Here are my first seven brackets. These are more serious brackets on who I think could reasonably win in “the real world”. More brackets to come, but i’ll take more risks in those and a few major upsets…aka “what the heck” brackets.

Braket-01-PG

Braket-02-Superwoman

Braket-03-Barda

Braket-04-Lashina

Braket-05-Supergirl

Braket-06-Supergirl

Braket-07-Faora

Enough for now…more to come. :0_darkseid:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: Trying to be a little more active outside of Tuesday Trivia…

7 Likes

@Starman814 That’s great news! :tada: There’s lots to do and see!

6 Likes

Another bracket…this one chosen by my wife!

7 Likes

And here, we, go!

7 Likes

Did anyone else if advancing Triplicate Girl want to advance her as Duo Damsel and then Solo Damsel. :rofl:

7 Likes

Here’s mine. Hope I do better than last year. :grinning:Golden_DCU_Tournament_Bracket_64.pdf (2.9 MB)

8 Likes

A couple more brackets

Braket-08-Lashina.png

Braket-09-PG.png

7 Likes

I got absolutely destroyed last year (particularly because of those saves). Hopefully I’ll do better, here is what I came up with:

9 Likes

Seeing lots of love for Star Sapphire. Her flight and being able to strike from distance certainly give her an advantage. But close quarters, she’s got a problem. However, that means an opponent has to get her into a close quarters fight.

Magic users and braun do seem to be the biggest go to styles.

Kinda makes me wonder if I need Lightning Lass moving further forward in the tournament. Her powers and Legion flight ring may make her a tougher opponent than I first thought. Hmmm :thinking: Must ponder.

7 Likes

Here is my League of brackets. :clark_hv_4:

Also… @Mae I also saw a scenario that you won. :superman_hv_4:

8 Likes

7 Likes

@legoscoobydoo
Welcome back to the community.
Nice bracket

Talia and Shiva matching up in round 2 is a tough call, but that 2nd round match winner .has a clear shot at the elite 8.

8 Likes

Let the games begin!

8 Likes

Welcome to the community @jbatfan.73791

Hope you enjoy the tournament.

9 Likes

Here we go @Applejack …I haven’t tried yet but I’m scared to have a repeat of last year. When it wouldn’t let me fill out a bracket, & I had to DM u all of my matchups with words. Than u (so graciously) deciphered em all & filled out & entered my bracket for me. I promise this year if it doesn’t let me I’ll just accept it. But, man I’ll never forget how u went thru all of that just to let me play. My head was spun maybe 5mins in trying to figure out where I was. It’s not so easy when u have to write out who’s fighting, who u think will advance & who will take the bracket one match at a time by typing it all out. I can’t even imagine how hard it was for u cuz I knew my picks & it was ridiculous. Idk how u got everything exactly right. When I read my own words it took me forever to make sure it made sense. So ty again for going wayyyyyy beyond what u needed to do :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:

9 Likes

Oh my gosh, I had nearly forgotten about that!! There was no way capo-mage was going to not submit their bracket- not on our watch :dp_flex_mentallo:

This time it will be much easier- you can even print it out and write in your answers, or just draw it out on a sheet of paper! Last year it was a whole “thing”, but this time you should have more success :slight_smile:

9 Likes

:ok_hand: if not I’ll get my sister to help me. She’s a tech wiz. I’m glad u had forgotten cuz I was afraid I might’ve given u an anxiety trigger whenever u heard the word madhouse lol.

9 Likes