Meshika Man of Steel Custom Hats

Have you guys checked out the Meshika hats yet? :exploding_head: omg they are incredible! Very high end but I love the designs! My favorite is the blue one but that Clark Kent reporter one is so cool!

This one with the steel filings is such a cool idea!

Here’s the link if you want to check out more pics!

5 Likes

Man, I knew when I clicked the link that this was going to be expensive, but GREAT FREAKING RAO.

6 Likes

:rofl: you made me actually do a tiny spit take :laughing:

2 Likes

So CLEAN.

I’m diggin’ the Man Of Steel II one as well.

xmhmosIIAx

xmhmosIIBx

xmhmosIICx

4 Likes

I need to touch that textured fabric!

3 Likes

I love fedoras, and his collection are incredible art to feast one’s eyes upon.

4 Likes

And to leave me constantly thinking about those pins. I’ve got this thing for pins and I can’t stop thinking about these lol

3 Likes

Are these hats lined w/ solid gold or something? I really have no idea how they can stay in business by charging $750 for a freaking hat of all things. They’re cool designs, sure, but good lord

2 Likes

Oh man these are on the lower end price wise! It looks like they are completely hand made, custom and possibly by the one artist. I don’t think he’s got a big team mass producing them. It’s more of an art piece or a very personal piece. Not just a hat. They are super cool though. Some of them look like they could be in video games or movie sets!

2 Likes

I’ve never been a hat-wearer so this is really the 1st I’m hearing of some of the high-end collectibles in the hat world, but that’s still absolutely insane to think this is 1 of the cheaper options as far as those go

1 Like

Yea I was expecting something pricey but wow that wasn’t what I was expecting at all lmao I’m sure some shoe collectors are probably familiar with something going for these prices. You think Jerry Seinfeld is a hat guy?

2 Likes

When the shoes for The Suicide Squad dropped on DC Shop, I can’t say I was surprised they went for $150, probably since I’m more used to seeing really fancy shoes being touted by celebs and such over the years. Less so for hats, though

2 Likes

I liked the blue comic one.

Was in Disneyland this summer and bought an Indiana Jones fedora ($60). Was nicely made, from wool I think. Fell in love with it and wore it for the few days we were there. All this is to say, when I saw the announcement for the Superman hats I was interested. At $750… I’m running in the opposite direction.

Same as any high end collector or apparel business. Low volume, high quality, and marketing to the right customers. I’m just… not the right customer in this case :joy:

3 Likes

Love the Man of Steel I Hat. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love the Daily Planet hat!

1 Like