Merch Spotting

dc essentials cheetah is down to 21.99 on the evil store! 2 more and i bite!

2 Likes

Bite now! She’s worth it.

2 Likes

C’monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuh!

4 Likes

Buy her now @biff_pow.

She’s worth the Laundry Quarters. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Hallmark DC ornaments at Walmart.

6 Likes

am i the only one who’s sick of sword & shield wonder woman? she ain’t out here hackin nobody up

2 Likes

What would you prefer @biff_pow? Bicycle shorts Diana?

Because I would. That look would be fun to have a figure of.

2 Likes

i don’t have a costume preference, i just want the focus to go back to her lasso, bracelets, and punchin!

4 Likes

Sounds like you want this (look, a Kay-Bee price tag!):

5 Likes

A shipper of assorted Mattel product at Walmart, including their exclusive Batman Missions Batman vs The Joker box set.

Various Imaginext DC stuffs above the Mattel shipper.

4 Likes

the sean murphy/white knight batmobile!!

1 Like

@biff_pow You have to love a toyline aimed at preschoolers that has recently featured a vehicle from Batman: White Knight, along with gangsters, mentally unhinged super villains, Kenner Super Powers homages, a reference to The Killing Joke, the Wonder Twins and the like.

4 Likes

Had a bunch of the DC Thomas trains and the Batcave. was a pain to display so gave it away. That’s my whole story. Yep yep yep…

2 Likes

Have many kinds of Joker socks and I wear them with my sandals. Half my neighborhood thinks I sell drugs and the other half thinks I’m DEA. It works for me.

4 Likes

Wow nice cache!

1 Like

I saw this at Kohl’s on Black Friday:

Runs $20 and is exclusive to them. The store I saw it at had around 20 of them, so for anyone interested, they should be easy to find, as I imagine most stores are getting at least that many, if not more as the Christmas season progresses.

5 Likes

I saw these at Hobby Lobby today! I really liked the minimalistic Wonder Woman decor. And the Flash :flash_hv_1:

5 Likes

I have all these from seperate boxes so I imagine the set itself is the exclusive. Looms nice.

2 Likes

Yeah @JimmyHaole, getting them all in one is the main selling point of that set. I’ve seen the singles at Big Lots and Barnes and Noble.

If Mattel had included an exclusive figure (like the unreleased Two-Face that was shown on the single boxes), then I would’ve likely bought the set, but they didn’t, so I didn’t.

1 Like

Found the below at Target on New Year’s Eve in the clearance aisle (I bookended them for effect):

8 Likes