Mega-Sweepstakes! Double Feature Event: Death of Superman+Reign of the Supermen

:movie_camera: Link: The Death of Superman + Reign of The Supermen Double Feature Sweepstakes :movie_camera:

From now until December 28th at midnight, PST, 1,000 subscribers will have the chance to win a pair of tickets to a double feature of the animated films Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen!

There are hundreds of theaters participating across the nation on January 13th and 14th, so be sure to enter today by following the link above, or by finding the sweepstakes on our News page.

Full description here:
Fathom Events, Warner Bros and DC invite DC Universe subscribers to enter for the chance to win a pair of tickets to the double feature special event of the nationwide premiere of Reign of the Supermen! The action-packed event will include two features. Audiences will first see The Death of Superman, followed by the brand-new release of Reign of the Supermen. The two-part film is an animated adaptation of The Death of Superman, DC’s landmark 1992–93 comic phenomenon, and features an all-star voice cast led by Jerry O’Connell (Carter, Bravo’s Play by Play, Stan d by Me), Rebecca Romijn (X-Men, The Librarians) and Rainn Wilson (The Office, The Meg) as the voices of Superman, Lois Lane and Lex Luthor.

Consider this just one more way your family at DC Universe would like to say “Happy Holidays!” :gift::christmas_tree::gift:

12 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:Sadly my theater won’t show it. Best of luck to all the winners! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The theater at my mall are having showings. C,mon lucky me!!!

1 Like

No showings near me. So guess I’m out on this one.

1 Like

1000 people! So if less than thousand enter than all of us win!!

4 Likes

Thanks for giving options as the theater closet to me showing it would not be a safe option. However there were a few I would drive too on the list.

I don’t care if I win or not I’m just happy that it’s finally getting ready to release, I never win anything anytime so I’ll take it how ever I can get it lol

1 Like

Oh man I hope I get this, lol my son loves superhero movie trips lol!

2 Likes

This would be a good birthday present for me

1 Like

This would be a great gift for the wife and kids we all love these movies . im just happy reign is almost here im buying it win or loose . i havent won anything ever so it is what it is lol.

Awesome. Can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

This is great. Love that so many people will have a chance to win. Even if we don’t win, we’ll still be able to see the movie here on DC Universe when it releases on Blu-Ray. I’m excited for the new year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah yea.
It never gets old watchin’ Supes die.

1 Like

I entered, but I haven’t won anything since I started as a member here back in September.

5 Likes

I would love to win! My soon to be 4 year old loves doomsday, and Superboy. It would be rad to go.

1 Like

Not avaiable to watch anywhere in Maine!

1 Like

Has anyone won anything here ever I’ve entered everything just wondering has there ever been a winner?? I don’t see posts of anyone who won I barely get any emails or notifications for this paid service I love D.C. and am supportive of it but where are the winners where is the interaction with paid customers??

3 Likes

Hey Frank it’s D yea I seen your sn well if u won I’d drive to boston to see it lol from biddo it’s a hour and a half

1 Like

Only 15 hours left to enter, friends!

I never win anything so here’s to hoping I get this. Lmao. :joy:

4 Likes