MEGA POLL: Batman’s Most ACCOMPLISHED Protégé (FINAL ROUND)

That’s right! :purple_heart: :+1: :0_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :0_batgirl:

6 Likes

YES. :fist:

6 Likes

This is very difficult because they have both done so much and I am seeing a lot of good arguments for each of them. But my gut is telling me Nightwing. I keep trying to reason it out with a lot of the things that have been stated here and it seems almost like a draw in my mind but I can subconsciously feel myself leaning towards Nightwing.

I think it is the fact that he overcame his trauma and is still able to be the member of the family that holds his heart on his sleeve. I would say maybe even the most emotionally stable. That is a huge accomplishment right there.

5 Likes

This was difficult for me… I literally closed my eyes and just selected randomly. I know these two have accomplished a lot, and even then I know that there is quite a bit of accomplishments from both of them that I still don’t know about. My random blind pick went to Babs, but both have accomplished quite a lot.

3 Likes

There have been so many great arguments for both sides! I love when we get everyone digging deep into why they love the characters. This one has been crazy close the whole time! (Unsurprisingly)

2 Likes