McFarlane Multiverse Wishlists

Here is my list:

1. Abin Sur (Earth-20)
  2. Possessed Wonder Woman (from Justice League Dark & Wonder Woman #1: The Witching Hour)
  3. Parallax possessed Superman (from Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #30)
  4. & 5. The two dark multiverse Supermen wearing Luthor and Batman armors in Dark Knights: Metal #4
2 Likes

Trigon Superman

1 Like

That is completely up Todd’s alley. If he should branch out into more animated figures, I’d buy Trigon Superman.

That would also be a great figure to base the reintroduction of fish tank releases around.

I would love them to step outside the main trinity. I would love to see a line of Green Lanterns, Jessica’s figure is really expensive now, I own it, but I would love to see a new one so others can get her too. Would also love more characters like Katana and the other Outsiders, we need some figures for them too. Geo-force only has one, I believe.

1. Kilowog
  2. Despero (with Nth Metal from Death of Hawkman)
  3. Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
  4. Booster Gold
  5. Mister Miracle
  6. Kalibak
  7. Frankenstein
1 Like

Now I would like to add:

• Superman based on his appearance in the upcoming Man of Tomorrow movie.
  • Zack Snyder Justice League figures of all the characters.

Would love a Kyle GL!

1 Like

My top ten list of things I want to come out next from the Mcfarlane DC line would be:
1 Martian Manhunter (comic)
2 Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
3 Atrocitus
4 Aquaman (90’s)
5 Vampire Batman
6 The Batman (form the animated 2004 show)
7 Apache Chief (super friends)
8 Robin (Dick Grayson)
9 Lightning Lad (Legion of Superheros tv show or comic)
10 Swamp thing

It might be a little odd or obscure but these are figures that I would instantly buy if they came out

1. Dr. Fate(classic)
  2. Captain Comet(DC Supervillains)
  3. Ultra Boy(classic)
  4. Hawkman & Hawkgirl (classic)
  5. Icon
3 Likes

:-1:

:+1:

I love Cyborg Superman. Gimme some of that!

70s comic Black Lightning
Bizarro
70s Comic Green Arrow
Hal Jordan Green Lantern
Super Girl
70s Comic Black Canary
Not Another Batman!

1 Like

Fire
Ice
Booster Gold
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
Wally West Flash (Rebirth)
Wally West Flash ( Blue variant with Mobius chair)
Guy Gardner
Martian Manhunter (classic)
Martian Manhunter (modern)
Doctor Fate (classic)
Doctor Fate (modern)

1 Like

@Kon-El thanks bro come on a couple of Green Lanterns and the Flash would be epic for McFarland

3 Likes

Hmmm McFarlane wishlist.

1. Gotham Penguin (s5)
  2. Gotham Riddler (s5)
    Probably the most gorgeous and iconic outfits from two of the most memorable and popular characters on the show. We got figures of Season 1 versions but after that nothing. I feel this would be doing them justice.

1. Lobo - Green Lantern (Injustice) It’s Lobo. It’s from one of the most insane parts of the comic series, It’s different and I am all here for him.

4.The Batman. I feel if someone was to take on this roster with their unique and abstract designs it would be McFarlane. (Above all I would love to see his Riddler and Penguin but again I am biased.) Most of the Rogues Gallery would be a treat from this show and it has been slept on for years.

Annotation 2020-07-14 224753
5. Star Sapphire (Justice League) Sleek memorable design, I would have chosen her Silver Age version but we already have plenty of that one. Why not go with the lesser traveled path?

1 Like

Manhunter…a series of all of them from Paul Kirk to Manhunter 2070

1 Like

It’s just cause I don’t love Hal. :wink:

@Kon-El I can tell; whenever anyone mentions Hal you want to go destroy a city like Coast City kinda like a cyborg Superman. Your wanting to take the ring from Hal Jordan and give it to Chp or Guy Gardener that Power is not fit for Hal Jordan. So as your friend it’s ok to not like all Superhero’s I got your back buddy lol :joy:.

1 Like

Detective Chimp
The Batman (New movie)
Swamp Thing
Watchmen
First appearance Batman
Gordon, Montoya, Bullock 3 pack?
Comic Wonder Woman
Longbow Hunters Green Arrow
60’s TV Batman
Hellblazer or Swamp Thing Constantine

1 Like