McFarlane Multiverse Wishlists

Thus far the new Multiverse line has been epic in my opinion. After seeing the previews from toy fair, I’m curious to see what people’s top 5 or 10 figures they hope are coming. Mine are:

1. Hawkgirl
  2. Atrocitus (Injustice 2)
  3. Kilowog
  4. Lobo
  5. Black Canary (BOP)
3 Likes

For some reason, I love capes on figures so my biggest wish is for cloth, full sized capes. With that, I would go with
Dr Fate (Classic, yellow helmet. Having only the helmet in gold looks weird)
Bloodwynd
Fire (later version from Jurgens, snap on flames)
JLI Despero (with UN flag)
Batman (blue and grey, not just that repaint variant. wired MCFarlane size cape that’s 3x too big)

2 Likes

I would like to see The Flash Green Lantern Hal or Kyle and I would absolutely love to see the Titans done .

3 Likes

I definitely get where your coming from with the capes. They add a little bit of action even when the figures are sitting still. I think another who would benefit from a nice billowy cape would be Spectre

2 Likes

I thinks it’s just a matter of time for Flash and Hal. I was pretty disappointed with the Mattel Titans, so a new Starfire and Beastboy would be must haves

3 Likes

This is a great thread! I’ve been thinking about this as well. Here’s five i would love to see.

1. Batgirl (Cass)
  2. Wildcat
  3. Ra’s al ghul
  4. Mongul
  5. All star superman
4 Likes

Dc essentials just released Hal like a month ago, so i doubt they’ll do that.

5 Likes

I would love a Titans line from the show! I’ve been waiting.

5 Likes

I feel like McFarlane could do a really cool Ras Since he likes to kinda do mash-ups of different looks. Like we get a more tactical look like from the Arkham games, but still have the massive Collar-cape combo

2 Likes

Prometheus
Toyman (Superman TAS version)
Steel (JLA armored version)
Zoom
Gorilla Grodd (Injustice 2)

2 Likes

I was really torn between Atrocitus and Grodd for my top 5, but he’s top 10 for sure. If we got a TAS Toyman I’d hope it could be a 2-pack with either Darci or Lois in the doll outfit

2 Likes

Hi again all. Toyshiz did an interview with Tye Butler, A photographer and brand manager from McFarlane toys specifically about the Multiverse line. It’s a great listen with both parties’ hopes for the line and has some interesting nuggets throughout.

4 Likes

Morpheus from Sandman
Batman (Telltale)
Looking Glass (HBO’s Watchmen)
Neil Adams Batman
Batman (Year One)
Harley Quinn (DCU version)

3 Likes

My Wishlist (I’m a DC Trinity collector, so bear with me)

Things that will probably happen:

• A comics based Wonder Woman figure.
  • McFarlane versions of the Trinity
  • Tyler Hoechlin Superman (based on his upcoming show).

Has a decent-ish shot:

• Dark Nights Metal figures of the Trinity

Probably not happening:

• Superman based on his appearance in the Death of Superman animated movie.
  • Dean Cain Superman
  • George Reeves Superman
  • Trinity figures based on Ivan Reis art
  • Trinity figures based on Lee Bermejo art
1 Like

Oh man, I hadn’t even thought of a Sandman series! That’s a great idea. I think there’s a good chance we will see Batman’s in just about every wave, and Neil Adam’s Batman is pretty iconic

Nothing wrong with building the Trinity friend, I think Wonder Woman will get more love after the movie. On the note of Dark Knights metal, the Batman who Laughs from wave 1 was thier best seller so they plan on doing more from that series.

2 Likes

Hopefully Todd will do the new Batman movie as well.

Maybe they could do some figures for the upcoming Netflix show? Would be funny if WB Consumer Product forced Todd to make figures for a Neil Gaiman property considering their history of lawsuits, haha

A Paul Dano Riddler action figure would be awesome. That was some seriously cool casting imo.

1 Like

@LEXC0RP Very good chance of that- the next few waves are nearly all Batman figures.

1 Like