McFarlane DC Multiverse Wish List

Talent you have in abundance.

2 Likes

Wonder Woman: Not one designed by Mcfarlane, and not one from a spacific story. I know Todd is a misogynist but its criminal that theres a Duke Thomas figure based on a single panel of a story and not their flagship female superhero.

90ā€™s Wally West: Rebirth body, new head sculpt and paint.

Hush (torso included)

Darkseid (comic)

Loboā€™s (space) Motorcycle

3" page punchers should be die cast instead of plastic

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to have

-Convergence Brainiac
-Telos
-Anti-Monitor
-Captain Carrot
-Earth-23 President Superman
-Jay Garrick Flash
-Jessica Cruz Green Lantern
-Simon Baz Green Lantern
-Stargirl
-Hourman
-Alan Scott Green Lantern
-Wildcat
-Starfire
-Raven
-Supergirl
-Conner Kent Superboy
-Steel
-Zatanna
-Vixen
-Bumblebee
-Krypto & Streaky 2-pack

2 Likes

Lets see Iā€™d love for a CW Stargirl (big fan of Brecā€™s) and any Supergirl figures!

Though when it comes to Mcfarlane, iā€™m more Super Powers and would love whatever we get in it. However would be nice to finally get the Wonder Twins (and Gleek) and Supergirl in that line!

3 Likes

Supergirl would be a nice figure, but Brecā€™s Stargirl I would immediately jump on any figures or merch of hers. I think she plays a great Courtney Whitmore/Stargirl, and Iā€™ll say it, sheā€™s adorable. I was introduced to the character or Stargirl through the show, and Iā€™ve been a fan since.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been a fan of Brec ever since I saw her on Bella and the Bulldogs on Nick. Iā€™ll admit its juvenile but I could tell even then that she was a good actress.

3 Likes

As an ardent fan of Super Powers as a whole, I couldnā€™t agree more.

I wouldnā€™t mind a McFarlane SP Supergirl that sports the headband outfit:

That look has a few figures (one from DC Direct, and two from Mattel), but they came out long ago, and the world is ready for a new headband Supergirl figure.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know why but never loved the headband, however as I need one of that look, Iā€™d be fine with it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can see why. The headband gives 80s Jazzercise vibes

3 Likes

I donā€™t either, but it has a fun look, all the same.

DC Direct made her in their Crisis on Infinite Earths line, while Mattel made two versions of her in their Infinite Heroes line.

Theyā€™re worth checking out, especially the Infinite Heroes versions.

Which is why Headband Kara would be perfect for the modern Super Powers line.

Of course, Iā€™d be perfectly happy seeing her New 52 look in the SP line as well.

SN: Iā€™d also like to see New Super-Man in the SP line, as heā€™s had zero merchandise, so far.

SN 2: Iā€™d also like to see Triangle Era Superman Blue and Red in the line.

SN 3: Hell, I want everyone in the Super Powers style. :grin:

4 Likes

Bibbo, please.

Sigh, who am I kidding. I wonder what character outside of DC can act as a stand in :thinking:?

3 Likes

Probably many 80s-90s toy lines have guys that would work. Maybe someone from the C.O.P.S. and Crooks line?

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip. Will check ebay to see what they got :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

slides over Cool Points for the C.O.P.S. nod

ā€œFighting crime in a future time.ā€

3 Likes

lol :slight_smile: A little obscure now but was a fave as a kid (never had the toys sadly)

3 Likes

Same! I still vividly remember watching C.O.P.S. when I was little (like 5, or so).

I never really wanted the toys as a kid, as my core action figure focus in 1988 was The Real Ghostbusters.

Theyā€™re fun to check out at toy shows, specialty shops and the like, though.

The only C.O.P.S. ā€œthingā€ I have bought was the Complete Series DVD set, around a decade or so ago, which I then sold in 2018.

I know Tubi had the show on some time ago, and Iā€™m now curious if they still do. If so, I know what Iā€™m watching as I workā€¦

3 Likes

As of a few months ago they did still have it. Might need to watch it soon if its still there as well.

3 Likes

With a new volume of WildC.A.T.S on the horizon (#1 on 11/8), Iā€™m hoping weā€™ll get the new iteration of the 'Cats in the Multiverse line in the next year or so.

We already have Grifter, but a retool of him in his new suit would be welcome, as would the other members of the team.

Iā€™d also be game for classic WildC.A.T.S figures, especially Ladytron.

4 Likes

So I just finished reading Batman: Hush, and Oh My GOD, what a freaking story. I want a live action film on this, and I will not watch the animated film, because I heard it wasnā€™t even all that. Through the first half of the story, I was like ā€œIts gotta be Thomas Elliotā€ because what I learned watching films throughout the years is that, the old childhood friend doesnā€™t return just for a favor or for the heck of it. And then Hush (Two-Face) killed Tommy. ā€œOk its not him, its Two-Faceā€ā€¦ It wasnā€™t him. Then I remembered the Under the Red Hood/Death in the Family animated movie, and thought ā€œOh wait, it was Jason at the end wasnā€™t it?ā€ So I thought it was going to be the same case with this comicā€¦ and it STILL wasnā€™t, it turned out to be Clayface, pretending to be Jason. Iā€™m scratching my head wondering ā€œWho the hell is itā€. Later Batman approaches Harold wearing the trench coat (the same one) and it wasnā€™t him because he gets shot in the head. It was revealed to be Thomas Elliot, and my mind was blown :exploding_head:. I love this story, and itā€™s become one of my all-time favorites now. Batman (in my opinion) got put through the wringer in this one, and the ending was not what I expected, but still really good. Point is, I wish for Todd to make an entire Batman: Hush wave

1. Batman (with better arms)
  2. Catwoman
  3. Hush with an open trench coat and the interchangeable heads of Two-Face, Jason Todd and Thomas Elliot (and two of his .45mm)
  4. Poison Ivy
  5. Joker
  6. Harley Quinn
  7. Nightwing
3 Likes

Welcome to Team Hush! :partying_face:

DCā€™s releasing a 20th anniversary edition of Hush in October, so youā€™re timing is perfect!

Make up your own mind. Donā€™t let others do it for you. :wink:

I would love a Collect to Build wave with:

• Batman
  • Tim Drake Robin
  • Maggie Sawyer (DC Direct never made her in their Hush line, so after 20 years, its about time)
  • Hush with interchangeable masked and Jason Tood heads, and the open trench

Collect to Build: Killer Croc.

The one Hush Killer Croc we have was by Mattel, and released in their Infinite Heroes line, which was in the 4-inch scale.

A big Croc (like the Collect to Connect Rebirth Croc in Mattelā€™s 6-inch Multiverse line, but even bigger) wearing a tattered shirt, sporting nasty teeth, an articulated jaw and including the ransom briefcase would be killer.

3 Likes