Mattel 3.75 Multiverse Action Figure Line

The Mattel 3.75 multiverse figure line had to be one of my favorites to collect. Highlights for me include the Christopher Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, and Arkham City Mr. Freeze.image|666x500, 50%

9 Likes

That’s a pretty sweet collection. Love how your shelves are almost perfectly sized for your collection. Always wanted to get that Chris Reeve Superman, but can’t find it for less than $40-ish from any ebayer.

3 Likes

I was lucky I got the Superman when it first was released for I believe like 8 bucks. I really love the General Zod also. There are just not a lot of figures for those Superman movies. I am hoping that the McFarland Multiverse will release a Reeve Superman.

3 Likes

Good ones. I have that Hush. I have a similar set up. 3 sets of 4 shelves lined up. Than a huge tall 5 shelve for my busts, statues, & DC jada die cast cars.

3 Likes

Awesome collection, @scuz_922! I haven’t seen a lot of these figures before! The Arkham collection is really neat. I also especially love your Batman curtains! :exploding_head: Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

I actually never had those, i love em. They’re very detailed.

2 Likes

Really cool! Thanks for sharing the photos.

1 Like