Match #6: John Constantine vs The Doctor! (DC vs. Doctor Who)

Oh we’re both gonna get an earful lol

1 Like

Oh, Amen to that.

(Is it weird for someone who doesn’t believe in the Big Man to say Amen?)

1 Like

Nope. I do the same lol!

1 Like

Also, @drewzirocks.3500, I will give you this: I’ve written Doctor Who stories that are better then what Chibnall came up with, including one that cleverly involves a creature that feeds on tragedy in a person’s live and the Doctor forced to go through several of his darker memories including the Night of The Doctor and the moment the Tenth Doctor realized what the Prophecy of the Ood really meant.

2 Likes

I mean… (shrug) I disagree. And out of curiosity, what actions?

2 Likes

Actions? What about actions? I’m just a bit confused.

1 Like

You asked if her “actions” mean nothing. I’m curious about what actions she’s made that you think are so meaningful, because where I’m standing, it doesn’t look like she’s made any actions.

1 Like

coughs semi-aggressively

Dms

more coughs

2 Likes

Here, a list! I love lists!

• She helped Rosa Parks get to that famous point in history.

• She gave Ryan and Graham something to help deal with their shared grief over losing Grace, in this case with time-travel.

• She helped inspire Mary Shelley to write Frankenstein.

• She managed not to burst out laughing during the Master’s Rasputin dance scene.

• She pushed King James onto the path that led to the end of Witch Hunts in England.

• She managed to stop the Daleks, the Cybermen, and the Master all in one go.

• She came up with a plan (while technically dead) that did the impossible: reversed a regeneration.

Want more?

1 Like

Whoops. Sorry man

1 Like

You ever submited to the big finish contest? They have it every year in honor of one of the employees that passed away.

2 Likes

You’re good

Oh, I should check that out!

2 Likes

It takes place around june

I was trying to write a story where all the 9th doctors come together but couldnt figure out a story so im putting that in my back pocket.

2 Likes

I’m in the middle of writing one that has the Doctor, an original character named Ember, and good ole’ River Song landing on a cruse ship… in space, on it’s way to something called the Wishing Star of Sa, but they then have to help the Time Lord known as the Corsair when someone is murdered.

I could probably submit it, but I guess I’d have to submit a story that explains how the Doctor met Ember and then one that explains how they came across River.

As for the Corsair, I read the one comic and I liked the character so I decided to include the Corsair and have that he gets hurt and regenerates into the female 6th regeneration from the comics.

2 Likes

Cool idea. If you want, I can think of one you can use.

2 Likes

Hey, @Jurisdiction, what do you think of my story idea?

2 Likes

I don’t know the characters, but the story sounds really cool!

2 Likes

Here, I’ll help.

The Doctor: Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. Stole a Time Machine called a TARDIS and ran away to fight monsters and help people, though the TARDIS likes to think it stole him.

River Song: the part-Time Lord wife of the Doctor who was once in jail for his murder. She’s a bit crazy.

Ember: Human companion and original character. Due to the interference of a villain that I haven’t decided on yet, she remembers everything that happens in the universe, such as the whole “Daleks stealing the Earth for their Reality Bomb” thing or the Invasion of The Monks.

1 Like

Some of the rules would force you to change some of it, but it sounds like a cool story.

2 Likes