Match #3: Wonder Woman vs She-Ra! (Poll Now Closed. See Who Won!)

Let’s settle what Death Battle could not!
In one corner, we have Wonder Woman! Champion of the Amazons! Her god-like powers include Divinely bestowed strength and durability, expertise in all forms of arms and arms combat, flight, the lasso of truth, the power-containing bracelets of victory, and the ability to change her outfit whenever just by spinning.
And in the other corner, we have Adora, otherwise known as She-Ra! Champion of Etheria and Princess of Power! Her amazing abilities are immense super-strength, her superhuman speed, stamina, and the fact that her Sword of Protection is capable of transforming into any weapon. Her sword was shattered in season 4 of the 2018 show, BUT it turns out, Adora doesn’t need it! She can turn into She-Ra through pure focus.

Now! Let’s get to the fight!

• Wonder Woman!
  • She-Ra!
  • They’d sit down at a LGBTQIA+ bar and get wasted while talking about their lives.

0 voters

3 Likes

I just love how everyone thinks they’d just get wasted.

4 Likes

I don’t think either of them are capable of getting wasted, but I think that both of them would try to settle things peacefully and end up becoming friends.

3 Likes

I agree. On the friends thing, not the wasted thing. Drunk Adora is a national treasure.

2 Likes

Yeah this is going in the hall of fame lol

2 Likes

Also, I looked it up: Wonder Woman CAN get drunk. It just takes some strong stuff to do it!

3 Likes

Now I’m disappointed that She-ra wasn’t a more mature show like young justice. I would love a drunk Adora.

If I could see them fighting. Wonder-woman has more strength, but She ra has more overall power, so it comes down to skills. I gotta go with Wonder-woman because despite being her supposed archenemy, Cheetah gets bulldoze by Wonder-woman in most of their fights. Meanwhile Adora usually has problems fighting Catra even in her She-ra form.

3 Likes

True, but Adora did not master her She-Ra abilities until the second half of season 5 while Wonder Woman left her home knowing the full extent of her powers.

3 Likes

80s She-Ra > Wonder Woman >>> Netflix wannabe She-Ra

Honestly, both heroes would likely team up or work out a non-violent solution to whatever challenge is setting them at odds.

2 Likes

Wannabe is incorrect. The 2018 series is lightyears better then the original.

3 Likes

Definitely disagree! To each there own and all, but I couldn’t stand what they did to She-Ra (as She-Ra).

2 Likes

Current Score. Poll will be closed on 3/25/2023.

• 54% They’d sit down at a LGBTQIA+ bar and get wasted while talking about their lives.

• 46% Wonder Woman!

• 0% She-Ra!

3 Likes

THE POLL IS NOW CLOSED!!

Final score:

• 57% They’d sit down at a LGBTQIA+ bar and get wasted while talking about their lives.

• 43% Wonder Woman!

• 0% She-Ra!

2 Likes