Match #1: Harley Quinn vs Crush! (Polling now closed! See who won!)

I’ve decided to randomly do match-ups like this to see who would win in a fight to the death, if one of the characters does kill.

I want to start with two queer fourth-wall breaking super ladies.

In one corner, we have Harley Quinn! Harley Quinn’s abilities and skills include expert gymnastic skills, proficiency in weapons and hand-to-hand combat, complete unpredictability, immunity to toxins, a minor healing factor, enhanced strength, agility, and durability.

In the other corner, we have Crush, the Daughter of Lobo! She has superhuman strength, speed, senses, stamina, varying durability, expert marksmanship, is a master hand-to-hand combatant, and a minor healing factor!

• Harley Quinn!
  • Crush!
  • They sit down with HISHE Superman and HISHE Batman and drink coffee.

0 voters

5 Likes

Crush crushes Quinn by crushing her skull with a crushing blow.

6 Likes

*Buzzer noise! * Sorry! Harley has moved fast enough to dodge close quarters attacks from Powergirl, who can move just as fast as Superman. Crush would need to find a way to neutralize Quinn’s healing factor before going in for an attack like that.

4 Likes

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! I’m sure this is just a genuine misunderstanding, but Harley is very much bi, not gay. And less importantly, she’s not a “hero”, she’s an “antihero”.

6 Likes

I never said she’s a hero. Also, I put it as gay since Crush is, and I wanted to highlight the things they have in common.

4 Likes

Right, but that can be really problematic. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_erasure That’s what “queer” is for.

4 Likes

Just changed it. Also, I know what Bisexual erasure is. I’M bi.

5 Likes

In the immortal words of Dracula, “Well, how was I supposed to know that?”

5 Likes

LOL! Did you just quote Adam Sandler?

3 Likes

Yes. Yes I did.

4 Likes

Congrats, you now have my eternal respect.

4 Likes

Can I have your eternal respect? I’ll give a you a dollar!

5 Likes

I have to go with Harley. She broke Cheryl’s arm off while she was jacked on Bane venom.

3 Likes

Titans forever.

3 Likes

I will gladly take a dollar.

2 Likes

Gotta’ go with Harls on this one.
:00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:
:harleys_crew:

5 Likes

Good point, but have you considered that Harley might crush Crush, which is ironic, since Crush’s name is Crush?

5 Likes

The current score has Crush at 34% percent, while Harley and the HISHE choice are tied at 33%
Come on guys! Vote for Harley or she’ll die! Or be stuck in a mildly entertaining YouTube series.

I also have two other fights going on:

2 Likes

No.

3 Likes

If it bothers you then there is always a run-off. It looks doubtful anybody will get a majority.

3 Likes