MASTER TOPIC: Submit All Questions About Full Digital Comic Library Here!

If you haven’t heard the news, WELL! This April, we’re gearing up to release the FULL :clap: DIGITAL :clap: COMIC :clap: LIBRARY! You read that right! For full coverage, please check out our full coverage in News page or in the Watchtower section of Community.

We here at DC Universe know you must have a lot of questions. While we’re busy doing the bullride and feeling the flow here at WonderCon, we would love to hear all of your thoughts, insights, and questions about the upcoming FULL Digital Comics Library!

Here is how this will work:

:books:Submit your question below. No question is too small, or too big! All questions help us create a better service for the fans.
:books: We will hold answering any questions until we post our “MASTER TOPIC: FULL DIGITAL COMICS LIBRARY FAQ” (see more on this below).
:books: We will close this thread to questions on the evening of Sunday, April 7th.
:books:Wednesday, April 10th, we will assemble all questions into one master topic and post our “MASTER TOPIC: FULL DIGITAL COMICS LIBRARY FAQ” in the Watchtower for your review.

So please, let us know everything you’r e wondering about in the comments below, and look forward to a summary of all frequently asked questions on Wednesday, April 10th!

75 Likes

Alright, how new are the comics. Every comic 6 months old, one year old, just released?

4 Likes

Will the comics section be changing with regards to searching titles? If not, that’ll be a TON of thumbnails lol

15 Likes

Do you love us or what? It’s the only possible answer for moving so quickly to make this the greatest media site ever

14 Likes

You know my question…

What about The Question?

9 Likes

Will we be seeing milestone comics as well? Do we know a date in April that they will be released or is that TBD for now? How current of a library are we referring to? And is it a full collection of the DC comics or a full library of the DC Universe, meaning there won’t be any comics uploaded or taken off?

9 Likes

I’m assuming we’re getting everything that’s available in comixology now both to pay and unlimited, and then every month we’ll get new stuff.

5 Likes

Wait, it’s supposed to go up at the beginning of April? Is this a prank? Because if this is a prank… this better not be a prank

10 Likes

Sometime in April hey let’s go for when taxes are due that be fun

5 Likes

What changes are you implementing in order to make sorting/searching easier? What about, for example, annuals - will they be slotted into their original runs or remain separate?

14 Likes

Oh boy the idea that this could be a prank is giving me a stomach ache.

2 Likes

Not prank :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I don’t have a question, just wanted to thank you guys for listening and giving the fans this, this is going to save me so much space in my apartment, you’ve got yourself a subscriber for life!

15 Likes

Are these going to include vertigo titles like Preacher, Fables etc, even if they’re not part of the DC Universe?

6 Likes

No vertigo!

Will milestone comics make it in too? I need me some old school static.

5 Likes

will the subscription price go up?

2 Likes

No price increase

4 Likes

J.M. DeMatteis’s Spectre Run?

4 Likes

Will elseworlds, amalgam, and Milestone be included?

How will content curration change with everything added?

How will filters be added to help us find stuff?

How will you make the community revolve around these new releases?

What guides will be added to make reading orders easier?

Will fans be able to share their list publically?

Will all classic comics come or will those get phased in as you guys get stuff?

What about pre-action comics #1 National Comics?

13 Likes