MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

I’ve used chrome, Samsung internet & duckduckgo. It happens on all three. Currently using duckduckgo. Oh, and it also happens while scrolling.

5 Likes

Darn. What version of Android are you running?

4 Likes
5 Likes

Gotcha, thanks for letting us know! I’ll let the team know about the issue :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Trying to read or post here is a nightmare on Android.

1. The DC Community app does not actually allow you to log in, rerouting you to the main DCUI app, interrupting whatever you were reading.

2. Pressing the back button from a topic does not take you back to the category, but merely scrolls you up the thread.

3. Because of how the “reply” box sticks to the bottom of the screen, it is completely covered by the keyboard. And you can’t actually see what you’re tryping.

5 Likes

I’m sorry you’ve been experiencing these issues - thank you for reporting them to us. I’ll be sure to make note of them.

6 Likes

That’s always been a problem for me too. That’s why I only log in on computer these days

4 Likes

Drum Rolls… I have a suggestion.

There are a lot of fledgling artists on here and out in DC world in general. I think it would be cool, if there was an DC Art competition on here, that could rank from amateur up to professional / college level, that could be judged by everyone on the site, to being judged by guest judges in the DC World ( kinda like when there is ask the author a question event ). With prizes ranging something like an artist badge for amateurs - novices or a free month of membership, to something like a free year membership / service whatever it is called, or something from the gift shop.

Maybe even take out an ad in a DC Comic to draw in contestants.

That’s a fact jack.

6 Likes

Preach!

I would love that.

4 Likes

Very interesting suggestion! We’ve had art submission events before so who knows, maybe one day we can make this happen. I’m happy to make note of this cool idea :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Suggestions: 1) I would love the ability to browse through individual issues sorted by release date. It looks like you can only do that with titles but not issues. It would be an amazing way to read through older back issues!

And 2) Is there any way to see which individual issues are READ without having to tap into the details? I really wish there was a color/star/underline or anything to quickly see what’s been READ while browsing issues. The other big comic company app does this so well and it’s a key feature that’s lacking here.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Happy DCUnniversary @TheMidKnightSon

4 Likes

5 Likes

Happy DC Anniversary @TheMidKnightSon! It’s great having you here, and I hope you have a great day! :partying_face::cake: :dc::tada::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Thank you @Lincolnfan78

It’s great having such awesome community members

6 Likes

Hi wonderful DCUI Mods/Admins :smiley:

Are we no longer able to create topics in the Iceberg Lounge? The option doesn’t seem to be coming up in the ‘Create Topic’ drop down.

6 Likes

I haven’t checked the website, but on the mobile site it seems to be working for me. I hope it starts working for you again soon.

4 Likes

Hi @DC89. It seems to be working on my end. Have you tried refreshing the page or logging out and then back in? I want to make sure we get this working for you.

7 Likes

I’mma try this. Thx @Huntress_Helena. :smiley: :hugs:

6 Likes