MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Is this the proper forum for submitting a concern about how comics are advertised (copy and link text from highlights, etc) on DCUI itself?

3 Likes

Hey @millernumber1! :wave: Such feedback would probably be best submitted to the following thread: DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

3 Likes

Iā€™m using Simple Comic on my iPhone now, since Cloud Reader became KILL a few years back. It shows me which comics are read, and it has something like a hourglass (save it looks more like a circular pie chart) that gives you a visual representation of how much youā€™ve read, or to put it more accurately, how much you have left to read.

When I open that particular issue, the app drops me right where I stopped. I sometimes am reading multiple things at the same time, so itā€™s a bit convenient. Iā€™m sometimes reading silver age stories which have no reference point to anything else and also reading a collected edition, which does but I donā€™t want to continue with it at that moment. So itā€™s handy in that regard, at least to me. Iā€™m not sure if there is an Android equivalent of Simple Comic or an Android version of it.

3 Likes

I donā€™t mean to sound greedy or anything, but werenā€™t we supposed to get a hardcopy comic when we buy ultra? If so, I havenā€™t gotten it

2 Likes

I have heard that the email signup for that is still coming

4 Likes

oh ok thanks!

3 Likes

@Jurisdiction Weā€™ll let everyone know when those emails go out! Rest assured :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any further updates will be posted in the ULTRA FAQ thread once the information is made available to us, so keep your eye out there.

2 Likes

You quoted a conversation regarding updates about the Death of Superman comics, so I misunderstood. Apologies. :slight_smile:

The issue youā€™re referring to from previous conversations has become a bit convoluted over the course of this thread ā€” Iā€™ll create a new DM here shortly so we can hash out the details for investigation in a singular area.

4 Likes

I canā€™t create a topic in the Iceberg but I can otherwise access every part of it. Iā€™m level 3. Is this a glitch or am I misunderstanding something or doing something wrong?

5 Likes

@TheBatmanofSnowMansLand, you can only create topics in #iceberg-lounge:vip-lounge. Nobody but the mods can create topics in #iceberg-lounge

7 Likes

Ah. Thank you! New feature I guess.

6 Likes

Anytime!

6 Likes

This is driving me nuts. The manā€™s name is Safran, not Safron. Can somebody please change it? Thank you.

10 Likes

Edited. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

:0_the_question_jlu: :0_supergirl: :0_scooby_doo_1: :0_lc_jessica_cruz: :0_poison_ivy_tas:

x. these are great :smiley: .x

7 Likes

So whatā€™s going on with the new badges? And perhaps housecleaning on badges that can no longer be earned?

Also, did the issue with automatically awarded badges get fixed? For example, Iā€™ve posted in the excess of hundreds of pictures and have yet to get the My Pal Jimmy badge?

5 Likes

This is a work-in-progress ā€” truthfully, they were not able to be released when we expected them to be, and given the issues that came coupled with releasing a brand new subscription tier to the service, ULTRA has taken a priority for the moment. We additionally have a lot of legal work surrounding badges, so weā€™re still working out all the kinks. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Looking into this, Iā€™m not seeing this as an option to be granted and it doesnā€™t look like youā€™ve ever earned it previously. Iā€™m not 100% on what the issue is there, but Iā€™ll note it down for now to be looked into in case it was retired for any reason.

6 Likes

I assume it was something that happened in an upgrade.
But thank you for the response; this is the best I expected. I understand that the paying subscribers takes precedence - just a suggestion, perhaps wait on announcing future site upgrades/fixes until they are actually close to being finalized/realized.

4 Likes

Just a suggestion but I noticed that @Kelex doesnā€™t have anything that readily identifies him as not being another user (like mods have silhouette and tag). Might confuse someone someday.

4 Likes